Nosh- stranger felling - part 1

Josh narrating

Finally Saturday, I can't take the school anymore, the teachers in my ears, children screaming, I've had enough of it.

I woke up, had my coffee and was at the tik tok when Noah calls me.

* call on *

N-good morning life!

Ihh it looks like someone woke up in a good mood today.

J- day, what's up?  You never call me at this hour ?!

Shall we go to the cinema with me?

J- movie?

N- it, the thing!

J- it?  Seriously?

N- eh… what's up?

J- noah you hate horror movie!

N- I know… that's why I'm inviting you!

Weak river and I look at the time, 10:30 am…

J-ta, do you want to have lunch there?

N- I think it's a good one and we took the session at 2:30 pm, what do you think?

J- I'll get ready, I'll pick you up at 12:00, ok?

Okay, see you soon!

J- see you!

I finish my coffee, shower, record a tik tok and check the schedule.  It was 11:56, I texted him saying he was already going.

I took the car key and went to his house, honking in front of it and getting out of the car.

He appears at the window and yells for me to come in from upstairs.

I enter the house, greet his parents and go to the room where he is shirtless and in front of the wardrobe.

I feel something different, but I completely ignore it and hug it from behind.

J- I arrived!

He smiles and turns to me hugging me too.

N- hi joshy

I love it when you call me that.  It brings me such a good peace.

J- hi ninth

He hugs me tighter, we part and we say hello and I sit on his bed.

Noah takes two blouses, one black and one white, out of his wardrobe and shows me in front of his body.

N- which one do I put?

He looks at me and I smile at him.  It looks beautiful anyway.  What did I just think for god?

J- put the black one!

He smiles and gets dressed, smells perfume, takes out his wallet and cell phone and puts on necklaces and rings.

Wow, he was… perfect.  I find myself with my mouth open looking at him.

N- joshy?  Josh?  Oie, land calling josh Beauchamp!

I get rid of the trance and look at him!

N- what were you open mouthed?

J- eh .. N-nothing, shall we?

N- let's go

Josh, that, you are straight, you don't fall in love with a boy… at that moment he passes in front of me and I look at my back and moisten my lips.  Since when do I feel horny for him ??

I ignore that again and go down to the car after he says goodbye to his parents.

We can go straight and buy tickets to get good seats and then have lunch ok?

N- Shall we get some more in the background ??

Alright… Any special reason?

Strange, he always likes the red chairs in the center, he claims that the film has more emotion there.

N- n-no, just because the movie is about horror and maybe I'm less scared there!

Alright….