Nosh/larinas- Weddings

Josh narrating:

There I was, in front of the mirror, getting ready for the most important day of my life when I am going to marry the woman of my life.  I will be so happy with her.  She is literally everything to me.  When behind me comes the person that I delude myself the most in my life and hugs me.

Not that big huh?

Choir.  Yes, I still blush when he speaks.  Something I can't control.  Even after 6 years.  I have to learn to control my feelings.

J- eh… you too!

You too… it's beautiful, perfect, wonderful, everything for me.

N- obg, are you nervous?

J- why would I be?  I'm going to marry the love of my life- I smiled.  I lied, she is not the love of my life, but she is someone I can love and try to forget about him.  I try to think sometimes that it's just a phase.  I look at him- obg for everything

He opens his arms and I hug him.  Smell him.  The way he hugs me.  Is all for me.  But I will be quiet.  I smiled at the end of the hug and he looked at my lips for a few seconds.  I get out of there.

Josh you are getting married now.  You can't have others in your head.  This is just a phase.  Just a phase.  A phrase.  Only one phase.

I repeat this in my head several times.  Even the car that will take us there.

Any narrating:

I was ready.  I was beautiful.  I was perfect for marrying my man.  With whom I love!  With the love of my life, right?  Eh… I love him, he loves me.  That's all I need ... Oh Gabrielly, it's not time for paranoia.

I am taken out of my thoughts when my best friend appears, smiling, but even so she looked sad.

S- you look beautiful, as always!

I smile at her.  She smiles back and hugs me already crying.

I'm just going to miss her.

And we’re going to be a drama queen.  But I love it about her.  That drama.

A- I'm going to get married, I'm not going to die or move.

S- Anyway.  Do I love you so good?

I smile.  I love you too, more than anything, more than anything I've ever seen in my life, hands like my own fiancé.  But you will never know ...

A- I also.

She comes out of the embrace and caresses my face.  She had a delicate way!

S- I'll get a bouquet.

She skips out, goes to the living room, picks up my bouquet and comes back.  On the journey that did not take even two minutes to and from her I thought about how much I wanted to be marrying her.  Only with her.  She looked beautiful in a champagne dress.  As beautiful as anything that could exist.

ANY GABRIELLY ROLIM SOARES.  It gave.  You are going to marry a MAN now.  This is the right thing to do.  You know it.

She comes back with my bouquet and hands it to me.  She arranges some flowers and smiles at me.

S- I have to go goddess of the world!

She gives me a last hug and I smile.  This is just any phase.  It will pass.  As soon as you marry Josh.  Everything will be solved.  You know it.