Nosh/larinas- Wedding 4

Any narrating:

I smile forcedly with my arm entwined with my father's.  I look at Josh.  He is handsome.

I look around the altar.  I look at her.  She smile.  I love this smile.

I walk a little more.  I feel like running away.

It's just a phase.  It's just a phase.

I arrive at the altar.  Everyone sits down.  The priest begins to speak.

After a speech of almost an hour he finally asks.  My moment.

Q- Anyone against this union?

Nobody speaks.  She cries.  My heart is racing.  And now.

N and A- I

I raise my hand and a voice behind me speaks next to me.  My face until then is confused.  The priest looks at me.

A- I'm sorry, Father.  I can not.  I can't arrest Josh knowing that he isn't the one I really love.  Sorry, Joshizinho.  But the one I really love - I take a deep breath - is Sabina.

The audience is shocked.  My father smiles, only he knows how much I suffered.  My mother is shocked.  She looks at me with a disapproving look.  My beloved smiles.  I love that smile so much.  She comes up to me and kisses me.  I smile in the middle of the kiss and hug her.

P- well… And the gentleman who also expressed what he has to say.

Noah comes to the front and looks at my ex-fiance.  They look at each other in a way that I never saw him look at me.

N- Sorry your priest, but I am against this marriage because I am completely in love with the beautiful groom that this girl - he points with his hand at me - tried to conquer.  I can't take it anymore.

Josh smiles and blushes.  Noah kisses Josh and he reciprocates.  Smiling.  I've never seen Josh so happy kissing someone.

Noah narrating:

I end the kiss smiling.  He also and hugs me.

J- obg ...

Wow.  This is new for me.  Miss Soares, why did you accept Mr. Josh's request and why did you ask Mr. Josh then.

He looks at me and looks at the priest.

J- Your priest, I thought that loving this handsome guy here, more than I ever loved everything in my life, was just a phase.  But I don't think I can forget him anymore.  He is everything to me.

I smile at him.

P- and you ...

He looks at me to complete his speech.

N- just Noah, please.

P- then.  Noah, do you want to spend your life with your loved one?  Just as Miss Soares wishes to spend her life with Miss ...

S- Sabina!

She smiles and anyone says yes!

P- well, then by the power granted to me, Mr. Noah accepts Mr. Josh as his legitimate spouse, to love and respect him in health and in sickness, in joy or in sadness until death do them part?

I smile.  He looked at me hopefully.  My parents look at me smiling.

Josh narrating:

N- yes

My parents look at me.  My mother approved of our relationship, while my father did not like the idea very much, but he does not contradict me in relation to that.

P- Josh?

I turn to the priest.  The girls approach.  Sabina's parents were smiling.

Q- Do you accept Noah as your legitimate husband?  to love and respect you in health and in sickness, in joy or in sadness until death do you part?

I look at Noah and smile.

J- yes ...

He smiles even more.

The priest turns to Sabina and Any.

Any narrating:

Sabina looks at me and kisses me lightly, her lips touch mine and I smile.

Father- Miss Soares accepts Miss Sabina as his legitimate wife, to love and respect her in health and in sickness, in joy or in sadness until death do them part?

Yes, I accept.

My father smiles at me and I notice that my mother gets up going out of the church.  I look at my grandmother who was still there smiling.  My father signaled me why I didn't call my mother and I laughed weakly.

Father- Miss Sabina accepts Any as his legitimate wife to love and respect them in health and in sickness, in joy and in sadness until death do them part?

S- accepted!

I notice that my fiancee's parents smile.  They have always supported us.  Josh and noah smiled at each other like two fools in love!

Father, then I declare you husband and husband and wife and wife!  You can kiss your spouses.

We smile at each other and noah is the first to take Josh's face and kiss him.  Josh hugs him and they end the kiss by smiling at each other.  The church screams in celebration, except for some homophobics.

Soon I kiss her too and she gets a little scared.  She smiles during the kiss and pulls me closer, I pull her around the waist and keep looking silly now she just knew how to laugh.

A- I said I had my confirmation.

S- I love you

A- I love you more love!

I kiss her again and the audience goes crazy.

Father- this is the craziest wedding I have ever had.

We all laughed and the music started to go.  So I take her hand and go to the party.  Finally the happy 4.  Finally with whom I love.  Finally being me.