STRAWBERRY CREPES

INTRO:
AU: College students JinByul + Food truck AU

.

Moon Byulyi had the worst of luck when it came to dating.

She had always thought that with her laid-back personality guys would find her easy to approach, but no. Somehow she felt like she had an evil shadow that scared off men.

Byulyi groaned as she watched couples hold hands as they walked by the Han River. The last time she held hands with a guy they were ice skating. When she slipped on the frozen surface she accidentally slapped her date's face. She also broke his glasses and as for his nose let's not talk about that.

Behind Byulyi and Yongsun's picnic blanket, she could hear a bunch of high school students giggling and teasing a couple in their group. She recalled a time when her date picked her up at her apartment building only for her older brother, Minhyuk, to yell below them.

"Yah! Byul-ah! You left your bra in the bathroom again!" he held said undergarment from their balcony and waved it around. It had hearts and teddy bears.

Feeling fully irritated at the memory of her love life, she grabbed a can of beer from their mini-cooler. Today, downing an ice-cold Cass, she wanted to scream.

After a good gulp, she turned to her college classmate and started telling her more about her dating mishaps. As Byulyi started to complain loudly to Yongsun, an old lady ran away with her dog thinking the cranky girl was nuts.

"Aish! My ears! I get it!" Yongsun's face scrunched up as the bitter taste of her beer touched her tongue. Even though she was a lightweight, she still drank for her three beloved losers.

Her initial warm sentiments turned cold though when she received a loud slap to the thigh. As payback, Yongsun raised a fist and gave a warning. "Yah! You'll die alone if you keep that up!"

"Eonnie! Just sympathize with me for once!" Byulyi poked at Yongsun's abs.

"I have been sympathizing. All ten dates of yours!"

"Ugh! Please don't remind me. The one last month had food poisoning. I'm never cooking again!"

"Well, I'm going to sympathize with my stomach and grab some snacks," Yongsun started to get up. Wanting to further tease her, Byulyi went ahead and pulled Yongsun back down by the hem of her t-shirt. "Oi! This girl. I oughta-"

"Fight! Fight! Fight" said a familiar and sunny voice. 

Both girls looked up to a boy with quaffed black hair. He was clad in a black tee with a HOPE print and tan jeans under a pink apron. 

"Hoseok-ssi! Annyeong!" They both greeted once they recognized the upside-down face of the boy.

Jung Hoseok was a schoolmate of theirs. While Yongsun and Byulyi studied Information Communication, he took up Business and Commerce. He was currently handing out fliers for their semester's entrepreneurship project. By the looks of their posters, he and his project partner were selling crepes.

"Yongsun-ssi! Byulyi-ssi! Nice seeing you guys here!" he beamed and handed them a flier. "We get so busy with school that we don't often get to meet in the wild like this."

"The wild? You talk as if we're in a prison," Byulyi thought of school that way sometimes especially when they had to sit in class with a strict professor. "Wah! Selling crepes this semester?"

"Yup! We were too ambitious last time with the whole clothing line thing. Thought me and Jin-hyung should scale back a little."

"You're partnered up with Jin?" Yongsun whistled and side-eyed Byulyi.