DUMMY

INTRO:
AU: First date JinByul (feat. Wheein and the BTS Maknae line)

.

Running out of his apartment, Kim Seokjin was not sure if his cologne and deodorant were going to hold. He could already smell the odd mix of Irish Spring, Estee Lauder, and sweat.

This was his first date in a while and he wanted to make a good impression. His older sister, Yongsun, showed him a picture of his date. Moon Byulyi was really pretty. She had the cutest of cheeks and the twinkliest eyes Jin had ever seen.

 She had the cutest of cheeks and the twinkliest eyes Jin had ever seen

Jin glanced at his phone. He estimated the travel time from his stop to downtown. With Yong's instructions, he was to meet Byulyi at a cafe called Toast Box at exactly four o'clock.

"She likes strawberries," Jin huffed out once he entered the doors of the train compartment.  "Likes fried chicken, ice cream sandwiches, and sunflowers."

Aish. Looks like the sunflowers are a no-go. As a Plan B, he thought about stopping by the ajumma who sold tanghulu and planned to bunch them together. It was still like a bouquet, right?

With ten sticks of sugar-coated strawberries wrapped in pink paper, Jin could finally breathe. With time to spare, he relaxed his shoulders as he walked in the direction of the cafe.

Jin stopped on his feet and smiled as he read the message Byulyi had left. Looking forward to meeting you. My God, she is such a cutie!

Preoccupied with rehearsing what he would say, he jumped back in shock when a cat with small ears blocked his way. The cat hissed at him.

"Crazy cat!"

"Don't call him that! His name's Ggomo," A young girl piped up.

"Who said that?!" Jin turned around and looked down at the girl who spoke. She had a cute dimple as her lips were pressed in a line.

"Wheenie! Jung Wheein!" she shot back. Wheein bent down to scoop the cat in her arms, but Ggomo had other ideas and tried to scamper away.

 Wheein bent down to scoop the cat in her arms, but Ggomo had other ideas and tried to scamper away

"Oh no, you don't!" Jin quickly took large strides and was able to catch Ggomo. The Scottish fold still tried to squirm away "Here. Don't let him go."

"Kamsahamnida, ajussi," Wheein's cheeks flushed pink as she gave a polite bow.