The Bad Day

Amity was having one of the worst days ever. Her parents had started yelling at her for getting an A- on a test. Tears started streaming down her face. It got even worse when they searched her room and found her diary. She had brought it to the Blight Manor from the library and didn't bring it back yet. And the absolute worst part is, they found out about about her and Luz's relationship. Mrs. Blight was so angry and disappointed that she had locked Amity in her room and took her scroll (phone). Amity had finally had enough of her parents controlling her, and escaped out the window. Now her was going to The Owl House to see Luz. 

Luz's pov: 

I was laying on the bed that Eda had found, showing King cat videos when I heard a knock on the door. 

"Luz, where are you going?! We still have more cat videos!" King pouted. 

"I'll be right back." That was all I said before racing down the stairs. When I opened the door, a surprise waited for me. My girlfriend, Amity, was standing there. Her usual half up style now looked like a mess, she still had her uniform on, but it had dirt on it, and her face was stained with tears. 

"Ami, what happened? Are you okay? Did the twins do something?" I asked her. Instead of answering, she wrapped her arm around me tightly. 

"Hey, do you want to talk about it?" She nodded her head and I sat her down on the couch. 

"I'm going to get you some water, okay?"

"O-okay," she answered. Her voice sounded shaky. I came back to the couch with a glass of water and a blanket. I dropped the blanket around her shoulders before taking her hand in mine and sitting next to her. 

"What happened?" I asked her again. 

"M-my parents got m-mad at me and searched me room. T-they found my diary. They know a-about us." Tears filled her eyes again and her voice quivered. I brought my crying girlfriend closer to me and took her hair tie out. As I tried calming her down by stroking her hair, I felt her lean into my touch. Her adorable pointed ears twitch a little as her breathing slowed down a bit. 

"What's this?" Amity and I both jumped and we heard Kings sudden voice. I pulled Amity back in my lap and started stoking her hair again. 

"Amity needs a place to stay for a while," I whispered to him. 

"Oh okay. You're still my cuddle buddy, right?" 

"Yep. Now, I'm going to make human food, so will you please tell Eda?" 

"The king of demons shall deliver your message in exchange for food!" He declared. He walked up the stairs and I looked back to my adorable girlfriend. She had fallen asleep, so I kissed the top of her head. 

"Sleep well mi amor," I whispered to her. "I promise, tomorrow will be better." 

I hope that ya'll like my first oneshot attempt! Please leave a request, and I will try to do it! 

(520 words)