The perfect date (Part one)

Amity's pov: 

I couldn't believe it! Luz was going to take me on a date in the human world for the first time! Her mother allowed her to stay on the isles on weekends and she was coming to take me to her world! I stayed at The Owl House because the portal would arrive there in the morning. When Eda woke me up the morning, I quickly got dressed in a gray dress, black leggings, and my usual boots. 

"Hey kid? You gonna eat something before you go?" Eda asked me. 

"Oh right. Sorry miss Owl Lady," I apologized. 

"No need  to," She reassured me. "Now lets get you something. Luz wouldn't be happy if I let her girlfriend skip breakfast." 

I still blushed when people called us girlfriends even though we'd been dating for a few months. Soon after Eda gave me something to eat and I washed my dish, Luz came tumbling through the portal. 

"Ami!" Luz ran up and hugged me. 

"Heh hey Lulu!" I smiled and hugged her back. She then kissed me cheek and I blushed like crazy. 

"You still get all red," She giggled. "Now come on! I have the perfect date planned for us!" 

Luz's pov: 

When I came through the portal, I was SO excited to take Amity to the human world! When I came tumbled through, I saw Amity standing in Eda's living room. She looked so cute in her dress! I still couldn't believe I was dating her! Soon after we embraced one another, I took Amity's hand and took her through the portal.  She seemed so amazed by everything. Street lights, grass, even cars. 

"So, what do you have planned for us?" She asked, putting one hand in her hip. 

"You'll see, mi amor." I winked at her. Her ears got red and went down as she looked at the floor.  I tried to hide a laugh. She always looked so adorable when she get all red. 

I had already planned to take Amity to the park, so we could hang out. Maybe even read some Azura together. After all, that is what first brought us together. As we walked to the park, I pointed things out to her. I already made a list of things that I thought that she would like. And I was right, she did like them. 

The author here, sorry this is super short! I'll update it later, but I lost all motivation for this part. As always, thank you for reading! Please leave a comment if there's something in particular that you would like me to write!