Jealousy Part 1

Both Luz and Amity's jealousy can come at the worse times. Here's some of them! 

Luz first. The worst possible time for Luz to get jealous was when she formally met Alador and Odalia for the first time. The Blight parents had decided to throw a party,  in honor of reaching a milestone in Blight Industries, and Amity begged for parents to allow Luz to come. With a little help for Ed and Em, Luz, Gus, Willow, Barcus, Viney, and Gerbo were coming. Willow had been a little against it at first, but she came around, wanting to support her friends. The night of the party, Luz decided to look her absolute best. She used the same outfit as Grom, minus the tutu, and she has slicked her hair back a bit. Eda, Hooty, and King all wished her luck, as she left for the party. Her and Amity had planned to meet outside at first to work out their nerves. When Luz had arrived, she was star struck at Amity. Her now lavender colored hair was tuffed a little at the bottom and she was adorned in a beautiful sparkly black and purple dress. 

"Wow," was all Luz could say. 

"You going soft on me, Nocceda?" Amity smiled. 

"Not at all, Blight," Luz answered back, and laughed a little. Once the two girls talked a little, they went into the large manor, and agreed to meet up in an hour. 

In that hour, Luz managed to find all her friends, including Hunter. 
"Hunter? Is that you? What are you doing here?" Luz asked, seeing him in his uniform, minus the mask. 

"Nothing, Human. Just go away," Hunter said, through obviously fake venom in his voice. 

"Awww you silly goose. Come here!" Luz then went and hugged him. Hunter gave a stiff hug before walking off, looking a little down. 

"Huh, that was weird," Luz said. She went on checking out the other guests, and talking to her friends, before realizing the time. 

"Oh cramity! Amity!" Luz rushed to were they planned to meet up. When she didn't show up for five minutes, Luz started to get worried. 

About fifteen minutes later, Luz found Amity nearly in a corner, with a male witch talking to her. Amity's eyes were anywhere but they guy talking to her. As soon as she saw Luz, she froze, and look back at the witch that was talking to her. She said something, and he started to get a bit closer to her. Without him noticing, Amity mouthed 'Help' to Luz, and smiled nervously at the witch. Luz thought for a quick second, before going in and wrapping an arm around Amity's shoulders. 

"Hey Amity! I was looking for you everywhere!" She smiled. 

"Hey! What are you doing, just interrupting me talking to my girlfriend?!" the male witch snapped. 

"Your girlfriend? Me and Amity are dating actually," Luz said, hoping to de-escalate the situation. 

The two started arguing back and forth, before the Blights kicked them both out for being a disruption. Amity had made the decision to stay the night at the Owl House that night. 
"Well, not a good formal meeting with your parents, huh?" Luz scratched the back of her neck, once they were on the couch. 

"Oh, that's okay. I don't need their opinions on who I choose to date anyways." Amity smiled.   

Sorry, I've been gone for so long! I hope you like this oneshot! I wrote it in my notebook in my math class, so it might not be the best, but thanks for reading! The next part should be out in a week or two, assuming school work doesn't pile up on me.