Jelously Part 2

Now that you've read about Luz's jealous moment, here's Amity's. 

It all started like a normal day at Hexside. The gang was walking through the halls, laughing and talking when they realized they were about to be late for their classes. Amity had given Luz a quick kiss on the cheek before running off to her class. When Luz got into her class, potions, she noticed a new witch standing in the front of the room. This new witch had long, auburn hair, gray eyes, and pale skin. She smiled at Luz when she walked in. 

"Attention students, as you can all see, we have a new student. This is Belinda. Please make her feel welcome," their teacher said, very clearly not happily. "Belinda, you can sit next to Luz. Luz, please raise your hand." Luz raised her hand and smiled at Belinda. 

"Hi! I'm Luz!" she introduced with all of her usual pep. 

"Oh, I know all about you! You're the human on the boiling isles!" Belinda smiled. 

"Yep, that's me!" 

"I was actually wondering if you could help me study, you know, since we're both in multiple tracks?" Belinda asked sweetly, batting her eyelashes a bit. 

"Sure! We can meet in the library after school!" 

"It's a date then!"

After school ended, Luz had sent a quick text to Amity telling her that she would be helping the new girl and not to wait up for her. Amity was, admitidly, a little hurt. They were supposed to have their Azura book club after Amity had finished reading to the kids, but little did she know that she would still see Luz. 

Luz and Belinda had made their way to the library and took a table to study at. For the most part, Belinda was too busy trying to flirt wth Luz to pay attention to what was going on. She was always saying something or batting her eyelashes more or playing with her hair or even just being incredibly touchy. Luz, being very oblivious, just thought that Belinda was naturally like that. After a few hours, Belinda finally got most of what Luz was trying to teach her. Amity had just finished up reading stories to the kids when she had thought of an idea. She had seen Belinda's flirting, and Luz not doing anything about it. Of course, the purple haired witch knew it wasn't Luz's fault for being so oblivious, but she still wanted the new girl to know Luz we her girlfriend. 

"Hey Lulu!" Amity called, walking over to Luz and Belinda. 

"Ami! I forgot you were working today!" Luz ran over to Amity and picked her up a bit. Amity had sent a little smirk to the auburn haired witch, but it wasn't enough. 

"Luz, who is this?" Belinda asked, touching Luz's shoulder and acting clueless. 

"This is my beautiful cotten candy haired goddes girlfriend, Amity! I was just telling you about how she works here and reads to the kids!" Luz replied. Amity was a bit startled. Luz had talked about her? 

"O-oh yeah! Such a sweetheart!" Belinda fake smiled. "Well, we should probably go!" 

Oh she was not getting away that easily, Amity thought. Before she could really think about what she was about to do, she kissed Luz on the lips. Luz, taken aback at first, pulled Amity a little closer, before breaking away with a smile. Amity went right back to being an anxious tomato and turned all red. 

Later that afternoon, Luz had confided in Eda about the interaction. Eda had responded with a chuckle, saying that Luz was quite the ladies man. Luz, of course, was still confused. 

Heyyy!! Sorry this took foreve, a lot going on. But hey, I'm alive :D See you guys in the next oneshot! Please let me know what you want to see next!