Lumity wedding (Requested)

Luz began to tear up a little when she saw Amity walking down the isle.  She was wearing an off the shoulder white dress that sparkled in the light.  Amity had decided to keep her hair purple, but she had grown it out a bit, so now it rested on her lower back. Luz had on a beautiful while and gold dress that was right above her ankles. She was also wearing a tux jacket that matched the dress perfectly. Luz's hair was kept the same as always. 

"Kid, are you gonna stare at your girl all day, or actually get married?" Eda whispered to Luz, breaking her out of a trance. 

Amity was now a few inches away from her, with Edric walking her down the isle. He was trying to stop his tears from flowing down. Once both him and Amity were standing in front of Luz, he hugged the almost married couple, before sitting down next to Emira. 

Once it was time for both brides to say their vows, Luz went first. 

"I can't believe I'm standing here, about to marry the love of my life. When we first met, we started off as rivals, but I could see that you were more than a sour lemon drop. You always had a sweet center, and that's why I fell for you. We've been through so much together, that I can't imagine being with someone else. I love you so much Ami," Luz said, while tears fell from her face. Amity had tears starting to form in her golden eyes. 

"Luz, you were always such a positive person. You were always the Azura to my Hecete. The love of my life. The sun to my moon. I knew that you were the one from that night in the library. You will always be the best person in my life. Like I said many years ago, you always have a way of sneaking into people's hearts. I love you, Luzara." Luz nearly started to bawl. Amity had said so many wonderful things.  

When Luz had stopped the tears from flowing, both girls said their I do's  and shared a wonderful kiss. 

"Te amo, Ami. I can't believe we did this," Luz said, cupping Amity's face. 

"I can. And it's the most magical thing ever," Amity replied back, with a smile. They both couldn't wait to spend the rest of their lives together. 

Hello! I hope you like this! Sorry if I didn't get everything right, I've never been to a wedding before, but I tried my best! As always, thanks for reading!