Firsts

Luz and Amity had a lot of firsts. They had their first kiss, their first date, their first "I love you"s. Let me tell you all about those firsts. 

First kiss: Their first kiss happened about a month into their relationship. Gus and Willow had wanted it to happen, so they set it up.  During P.E while they were walking, Willow stopped the four under a tree. While both Luz and Amity had wanted their first kiss to be with each other, they didn't want to say anything to the other (Though, both of the girls ended up admitting this to Willow). 

"Now, I know you both are probably wondering why I stopped us all here," Willow started. "I know that you two have wanted your first kiss to happen for a while, so here's your chance."

"And Luz told me about stuff like this in the human world!" Gus butted in.  "So now's your chance!" 

Luz looked over at Amity, to see her blushing and looking at the ground in embarrassment. Luz took a deep breathe and put her hand on Amity's shoulder. "I won't kiss you if you don't want me to, mi amor." 

Amity nodded her head slightly, smiled, and said, "I do want you to kiss me. I'm just nervous. If my parents found out about this..." 

"Like I said, we don't have to if you don't want to. It's all up to you." 

"Okay. I'm ready." 

All while Luz and Amity were talking, Willow and Gus were geeking out. Luz and Amity took a deep breathe and leaned in, but before their lips could touch, Amity squeaked and pushed Luz away slightly. 

"Ahh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" Amity apologized. 

"It's okay. I'm nervous too. We can try that again if you want," Luz replied. 

Again. they both took a deep breathe and leaned in, this time with Willow's scroll out recording the whole thing. The lips touched for a brief moment, then Luz got all panicked/excited and ran off, leaving Amity a blushing, stuttering mess, and Willow and Gus jumping up and down in happiness. They later kissed again right before the end of the day, both nervous and happy. 

First "I love you"s: 

"Mi amor, everything will be okay!" Luz tried reassuring her awesome, cotton candy haired, girlfriend/goddess. Amity and Luz were in Amity's secret library hideout and Amity had told Luz that her parents had decided to take Amity, Edric, and Emira on a weekend vacation, and Amity had freaked out. That much time away from her work, Luz, and all means of escape if they were mean to her was just too much. 

"No I won't be! Last vacation we took, Emira nearly died, Edric broke his arm, and I had been stuck with some boy my parents tried setting me up with!"  

"Mi amor, everything will be okay. If anything happens, just let me know and me and Eda will come to get you, okay?" Luz said, hugging Amity tightly. 

"Okay," Amity replied, hugging Luz equally as tightly. 

"I love you, mi amor. I will always be here to you," Luz told the purple haired girl in her arms. 

"I-i love you too, Luz. And I'll always be there for you too," Amity replied, a little flustered. 

First date: 

"Luz, where are we going?" Amity asked.

"We're almost there, mi amor. Just a little longer," Luz replied. 

Amity had been helping Luz study for everything (Even somehow the tracks she wasn't in), so Luz decided to take Amity out on a date, so she can relax a bit. She borrowed Eda's staff and planned everything out for the afternoon. Luz also talked to Ed and Em to get some ideas. The two girls soon were approaching a small meadow at the knee of the Boiling Isles. Luz had already set up a picnic blanket, all of Amity's favorite foods, and some small decorations. 

"Okay we're here. You can open your eyes now," Luz said, upon arrival. 

"Oh my gosh, Luz! You did all this?!" Amity started getting all excited and jumping up and down. 

"Of course I did. You needed a break, and I want you to be happy, so here you go! I got all of your favorite foods and flowers! I hope you like it!" Luz explained. 

"Like it? I love it! Thank you so much!" Amity then jumped into Luz's arms to give her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. 

They spent the rest of the day having fun, relaxing, and enjoying each other's company. They both never wanted this day to end. 

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. But I'm back now! These are all inspired by me and my partner's firsts together! Kinda funny story actually, when we had our first fight, pretty much our whole school thought that we broke up, so everyone was surprised to see us back to normal at lunch. Anyway, it's great to be back and posting! Please let me know how I did and what you want to see next! If anyone here also read me other story, In Between Two Worlds, updates will be a little slow, but there definitely will be some soon! If you haven't read that story, please do! I really like writing it, even though it's not lumity. Until next time, have a great day/afternoon/night!