Meeting the Parents (Camila)

A/N- Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't written in a while! I'm going camping today and I wanted to publish something before then! Hope you like it! 

Luz was nervous. She already told her mother about not going to summer camp, ending up in The Boiling Isles, and what she learned with being a witch, but she still had to inform her that she was dating Amity Blight. The human and witch both stood outside of Luz's home. 

"Ami I'm scared! What is she doesn't support me!? What is she gets mad that I didn't tell her earlier!? What if she hates you!? What if-" Luz rambled before Amity cut her off. 

"Lulu, I promise, your mother will support you. She has so far, right?" Amity placed her hands lightly on the sides of Luz's face, to bring her back to reality. "From all you've told me about her, your mom seems amazing." 

Luz smiled. "You're right. Thanks Amity." 

"No problem my dorky otter," Amity said, giggling a little. Luz planted a small kiss on Amity's cheek before opening the door to her house. 

"Mami! I'm home! And I brought someone!" Luz called. Camila rushed over to Luz, and gave her daughter a tight hug.  

"Who's our guest, hija?" She asked. 

"This is Amity...my girlfriend," Luz said, nervously. 

"W-well it's wonderful to meet you Amity," Camila stuttered a bit.  After all three of them relaxed a bit, they had a great time getting closer. 

Sorry this took forever to get out! Thank you for reading!