Chapter 11

This feeling scares me. 
Please don't hurt me.
I'm not strong.

------------------------------

Jungkook goes through the large cupboard to get a loose and well-fitted t-shirt for Jimin to wear, not forgetting to look for a warm hoodie as the weather is cooler than yesterday. He thinks that the winter is coming earlier than last year.

Jimin is sitting on the bed wearing nothing but loose jeans(Jungkook won't admit that but he helped him wear it, of course Jimin had already worn boxers by himself). Beautiful crescent eyes looking at his husband who chirps after finding what he needed from his cupboard. 

"It will fit you, I guess" Jimin looks at the soft blue-colored, button-up sweatshirt in Jungkook's hand and he knows it will be slightly big on him and he might even get sweater paws. 

Jungkook carefully assists Jimin with the sweatshirt and his arm cast. 

The smaller one doesn't want to go to the hospital but Jungkook was determined and didn't listen to him. 

The taller one sighs when Jimin isn't talking with him just because he is taking him to the hospital. The smaller wasn't even glancing at his way throughout the car ride. 

"Yugyeom might come around in the evening because he has an important meeting, till then your mom will stay with you at home" Jungkook exclaims while driving, not getting any response he glances at Jimin who is looking out of the window. 

He sighs "You're not gonna talk with me?" Jimin only shrugs as an answer. 

"I'm taking you there just for your own good Jimin. Don't you want your arm to get better like before?" The taller asks and Jimin snorts as if it's not obvious. Of course, he wants his arm to get better and stop making the taller one do all the work. "I assure you after a few days you will be even able to eat by yourself'' At this Jimin turns towards Jungkook at the speed of light, eyes boring into Jungkook's handsome side profile. 

"What did you just say?" He dares Jungkook to say that again. 

The taller's wide doe eyes turn into confused ones as he repeats himself at Jimin's request 

"T-That you will be able to eat by yourself..?" He trails off as he takes a glance at Jimin who looks like those moments when he is gonna roast him to death. 

"So you are fucking saying that you are already tired of feeding me? In just two days Jeon?! I can't believe this." Jimin huffs out in anger oh how badly he wants to cross his arms right now but again his damn arms. 

The taller man stops the car on the side of the road in utter speechlessness at Jimin's ridiculous accusation and did he just call him Jeon?.

 He is in some deep shit now. 

"Are you nuts? I mean-I didn't mean it like that Jimin. I just want you to get better fast. It's definitely not about feeding you. I can feed you and take care of you for the rest of my life and I will never get tired of it. After all, that's what I have always wanted to do'' After letting it all out and seeing Jimin's wide eyes looking right back at him once again and it's when he realizes what he had just blurted out. 

Eyes widening, heart speeding up, cheeks flaring in the broad daylight he wants to hide from Jimin maybe from everyone. How did his mouth slip? It should be normal in other situations but now he just feels kind of embarrassed?. He blinks, averting his eyes here and there.