Chapter 6

❤︎One day, I'm going to disappear from your life, not because I got tired being your friend but because I can't bear to be just your friend. I'm sorry for being selfish❤︎

────────────

The sun has risen to its peak as it shines brightly. Sunrays coming through the window kissing the soft skin of Jungkook, making the poor boy stir in his sleep while he scrunches his nose as he turns around. 

Jimin, who was sitting on the couch, drinking freshly brewed coffee, saw the scene unfolding. He smiles fondly at his adorable best friend. 

He sets the cup on the side table and stands up, heading towards the window and pulling the white curtains over the window to block the rays from coming in and to disturb his best friend's sleep. He then walks towards the bed and looks down at Jungkook's face. Cute pout on display, lovely eyelashes kissing his skin, his bangs sprawled on the pillow and some strands on his eyes, while he sleeps beautifully. Jimin giggles softly as he tucks the hair behind his ears. 

"Jungk- '' He was interrupted by the phone ringing loudly. He sighs and walks towards the phone and immediately answers his fiancè's call. 

"Hello, Good Morning, love '' He smiles hearing his voice. He couldn't believe he was missing his voice so much in just one night and it's not like he will ever tell him that. The boy will tease him forever.

"Good morning to you too Gyeom," He looks up when he feels Jungkook fluttering his eyes open. 

"How are you and Kook? Is he awake?" 

"I'm good and yes he just woke up" He laughs when Jungkook sits up and stares at him, like a lost puppy. 

"Okay great, I'm on my way to hospital ask him what he wants to eat I will bring it" 

"Jungkook-ah, Gyeom is asking what do you want to eat?" 

"I don't know" Jungkook replies shortly as he turns and tries to get up from the bed. 

"Wait Jungkook i will help you....Gyeom get anything he said. Bye" He didn't even wait for the reply as he cancelled the call and hurriedly walked up to Jungkook. 

"I can walk Jimin '' The smaller one rolls his eyes as he grabs his hand and other supporting his back. 

" You still have a slight fever, silly. If I don't help you, you are gonna fall from dizziness" Jungkook sighs and just nods, biting his lips as he walks towards the bathroom. 

"Careful, okay, if you need my help just call me. I'm right here" Jungkook's ears turns red by seeing Jimin basically babying him, he is a grown up man for fuck sake.

But he isn't gonna lie, he likes to be taken care of by Jimin. 

When Jungkook comes out he sees the doctor and the nurse standing near the bed checking some papers while Jimin stands behind them, near the bathroom. 

"You are here, How are you feeling now?" Doctors ask while checking Jungkook's eyes and his vitals after he sits on the bed.

"Better than before" The doctor hums, giving a smile. 

" Just a slight fever now. You don't have headaches, right?" Earning a shake from Jungkook as 'No' the doctor nods.