Chapter 3

❤︎ I Thought Of Texting You But
Then I Remembered That You 
Are On A Journey Which I'm Not
A Part Of And That's....Okay ❤︎

──────────────

"No it doesn't look good enough" Jimin whined while throwing the shirt on his bed while Jungkook went through his cupboard to find a good outfit for Jimin.

A blue t-shirt grabbed his attention, grabbing he walked towards Jimin.

"Here...you will look cute in it," Jungkook giggled as the smaller one glared at him.

" Why do you always make me wear these simple types of shirts for my dates? I want to look sexy, you know?" Jungkook sighs as he sits criss crossed on Jimin's bed. 

"Because if you look hot...who knows what his horny ass-" Suddenly a pillow was thrown at him.

"Yah Pervert!" The taller one started rolling on bed while laughing so hard. 

"Your f-face was hilarious Jimin,Oh God..." Jimin glared at the boy who was laughing non-stop.

He was so ready to throw his hands at the boy but something held him back, that was Jungkook's laughter.

After so long he heard that familiar joy of laughter from his best friend. He was happy to listen to it, to see him like this, free. And he didn't hesitate to let out his thoughts.

"I missed your laugh Jungkook '' The boy abruptly stopped laughing upon hearing that. His heart fastened when he thought that he was indeed laughing, in front of Jimin. Because most of the time he'd just giggle and pass a smile but here he is laughing. He looked up at Jimin who was looking at him with eyes full of fondness and happiness.

He might have missed those eyes too, which only shined for him and Only Him. So he smiled embarrassingly, his hand scratching the back of his neck.

"Aish, let's get you ready quickly. You are already late, he must be on his way"  He says getting up from the bed while Jimin nodded hurriedly and went inside the bathroom to put on his clothes.

He was wearing his ear loops when a horn was heard outside.Yugyeom was here.

"I will go now. Thank you Jungkook. Be safe and do tell me about the proposal first!" Jimin announced quickly before hugging Jungkook.

"Okay Jimin.....have fun" As the said boy left from his sight.

"Yugyeom is so lucky" He mumbled with a sad pout while grabbing his phone from the bed and went downstairs, calling his friend.

"Hello I'm your hope, you are my hope. I'm J-hope. How can I help you Sir?" A bright cheery sound voiced out followed by a laugh.

"Geez stop with that Hyung. I'm coming over and are you there at work?" He asks as he skillfully drives with one arm.

"Meanie, Yes I'm at work...and hurry before the boss gets into another meeting of his" Hoseok says and sounds of paper shifting can be heard.

"Yes yes, I'm on my way...see you in five minutes" After getting a 'hum' from Hoseok he hung up the call.

"Please please, God help me this time" he prayed mentally.