Chapter 2

★I break my heart everyday
knowing he will not
stay with me forever★

─────────

Euphoric Cafè:

"Jungkook-ah! Thank God you came, now help me in closing this fuckin lid" Jimin and Jungkook who just entered the cafè laughed at their friend, Taehyung who is always seen in some trouble. If not he will be seen getting nagged by Seokjin.

"Seriously Tae," Jungkook sighed, shaking his head.

"Hey, don't you dare give me that look. It's not my fault I told Seokjin hyung to buy a new one" Taehyung huffed while turning off the juicer machine.

"Yes, we know it's not your fault nor is Hyung's. The machine is perfectly alright, it's just the lid is hard to close,'' Jungkook said, tying Jimin's apron whose back was facing him.

"God just close this lid now, customer is waiting for her shake. You can do this sweet shit later" Both Jimin and Jungkook laughed at him before going to help him.

"What would you like to have sir?" Jimin asked as he took the position of taking the orders now.

"One mocha with extra whipped cream"

"Your order will be here soon sir" The boy nodded and stood on the other side to wait.

Yes, Jungkook and Jimin work in a cafè, though they don't really need to do this but they love to work in a cafe. They love the atmosphere and the mesmerizing aroma of coffee, the calmness and the beauty of a cafe.

Walls painted with light cream color,fresh bouquets of flowers on every table and those aesthetic pictures, they wonder how Seokjin finds such amazing pictures.

And don't forget their amazing friends here. They are all so welcoming and kind. Clicking immediately with every worker here.

The idea of working in a cafè was Jimin's after they were almost finished with highschool. He whined so much to Jungkook, that he wants to work here, when Jungkook told him he can. Jimin again came with another request that he wants him to work there with him too, which Jungkook immediately denied. Yugyeom was busy with his father, as the boy was the next to take over Kim's Enterprises.

Well after Jungkook's negative response, Jimin actually didn't talk with Jungkook for three days because of it, nor did he apply for a job there. Jungkook gave up then because he knew Jimin would do anything to have him work there. So he agreed in the end. Jimin was overjoyed and hugged him so tight that the boy almost forgot how to breathe.

"So, how did you spend the weekend?" Taehyung asked, leaning back on the counter, hands crossed on his chest while Jimin was making coffee.

"It was great Tae. Gyeom finally won a few games yesterday but as always he lost in a car race to Jungkook. He was being so sweet Tae, I swear I will get diabetes by his sweetness" Jimin gushed with a blush on his cheeks as he gave coffee to the customer.

"You are so whipped for him, Minnie" The taller teased earning a slap on his shoulder.

"Well I am, what about your weekend?" Taehyung sighed as he grabbed a watermelon from the fridge.