Train Battle

[All rights belong to RoosterTeeth]

As the Vigilante was chasing after Roman he knew he was surrounded on two sides what team RWBY with the professor on one side and the White Fang on the other.

The vigilante began looking around when he heard some strange sounds rumbling from one of the train cars so he opened the top hatch only to see that the dust car was full of dust and explosives.

Vigilante:WAIT!!!!

Team RWBY and Dr Oobleck stop chasing him unpon hearing this.

Vigilante: you can go after me or after Roman but you can't do both we are surrounded so I say we do a temporary truce!

Weiss: and why should we side with you Thomas Gibbs?! That's right I know who you are! Your name is Thomas Gibbs, a famous huntsman who at one point was General Ironwood's mentor.

Vigilante:........

Blake: I think we should work with him guys because look this train car is full of explosives and dust!

Yang: so is this one!

Dr. Oobleck:  then it appears that Mr Gibbs is right with calling a truce since if all of these cars are full of explosives and just they can create a whole big enough... Oh my goodness they're going to blow a hole into the City and allow Grimm to swarm!

Vigilante: I was having the exact same thoughts so I say you guys stop chasing me and we can work together temporarily and once Roman is in custody you can go after me DEAL!

Ruby: Deal but don't think for a second we're not going to arrest you when this is over!

Blake: Multiple White Fang incoming!

Team RWBY, Dr. Oobleck, Zwei, and the Vigilante turn to see that there was a bunch of White Fang grunts coming at them at full speed.

Vigilante: Doctor you and the dog take care of these guys up top, Ruby you help him out since your weapon is better fighting in outdoor quarters anyway.

Ruby: agreed guys back them up in the train cars!

WBY nodded their heads in agreement as they followed the Vigilante into the train cars.

Just then a few Atlas Mech's operated by White Fang operatives try to ambush them but the Vigilante was a step ahead and intercepted them before they could strike the huntresses in training.

Vigilante: You guys get your Roman and I'll handle these guys!

Vigilante (just what kind of mess have you gotten yourself into Roman this isn't totally not your style! Your always in it for a big payday never once you get involved in terrorism so why now?!)

One of the Mech's try to knock the Vigilante off balance but the Vigilante put his bat in between them intercepting the blow.

Anger the Vigilante turned on his own Mecca suit that was underneath his jacket allowing him to use even greater strength than he normally could.

Vigilante: BATTER UP!!!!

With one powerful swing the Vigilante knocked the mech off of the train with such force that it caused the dent into the tunnel.

The other Mech's followed suit as the Vigilante took in a deep breath and started swinging as hard as he could.

As soon as he was finished the vigilante fell to the floor gasping for air as he had just used the technique from some famous sword School that used breathing to allow all the muscles in the body to be used to their fullest capacity.

Vigilante (Gibbs learn this from some sword school in Mistral and he taught it to me but man it's not easy to get used to as my muscles ache even with my power loader armor! I need a few minutes to catch my breath)

Luckily for the vigilante any White Fang grunts that could have used the opportunity to attack him we're too busy attacking Ruby and Dr Oobleck as well as the corgi named Zwei.

Once 5 minutes came to pass the Vigilante regained his footing and went into the train car.

There he spotted Roman's ice cream haired number two about stab Yang with a knife. He was about to intercept when someone beat him to it.

This individual was wearing a grim mask that was more detailed than the White Fang's standard issue mask and based on their appearance they were indeed female whose weapon of choice look like katanas made of dust.

Neo step back before she could be struck and looked around seeing both the Vigilante and the mysterious individual and sensing that they were out of her League she decided to use their semblance to do a strategic retreat.

The mysterious individual turned to face the Vigilante and told him something

???: Tell her that this is the only time I'm going to come save her next time she'll be on her own.

With that a portal was created as soon as she waved her sword around and the mysterious fighter soon went inside it and disappeared just as Yang was rising up from being knocked out.

The Vigilante wanted to see if she was all right but remembering that they were not exactly friends he ran ahead.

There he spotted Weiss on the floor when he saw Adam Torres is number two bonesaw about to striker with a chainsaw.

The vigilante acted quickly and using his bat smash the chainsaw in two.

Bonesaw: you are that vigilante that has been beating up my men!

The vigilante said nothing as the two got into a vicious fight but because of the vigilante's greater strength he began pummeling bonesaw like it was nothing until his Aura was completely depleted.

Even then the Vigilante didn't stop as he quickly threw bone cell into a wall and began pummeling and kicking him like there was no tomorrow.

Jaune was taught Honor by Gibbs and for someone so cowardly as to strike an opponent that was already down was considered dishonorable for him. Plus he could smell blood from Bones on could tell that a lot of innocent people were killed by... Maniac as who else uses the chainsaw in battle!

Blake: Stop!

The Vigilante stopped his relentless assault as he saw the rest of Team WBY looking at him with fear and.....disgust.

Vigilante: sorry I don't know what came over me I just smelled blood from this man and I could tell that a lot of innocent lives were snuffed out by him and his chainsaw....

The Vigilante hated senseless murder...

Vigilante: Come your leader is waiting for us up top along with your professor... I mean Professor doctor.

Vigilante (Gibbs told me but that man up there prefers to be called doctor as he didn't earn a doctrine for nothing.)

WBY reluctantly agreed and follow the Vigilante up towards the top of the train car where they saw Ruby and Dr Oobleck waiting for them.

Blake: Roman completely smashes the controls making it impossible to stop this Train!

Weiss: than hold on!

Weiss didn't say anything else that she stabbed her rapier into the train while using her semblance creating large amounts of ice to surround her and everyone around her as the Vigilante noticed that they were about to crash into a wall.

.......

A few moments later he got up and noticed that there was a ringing sound and his ears and that his visor was a bit cracked  along with a few tears in his leather jacket.

Vigilante (great another night of having to re sewing your costume!)

The vigilante then looked around and saw that that was the least of his problems as all around there were Grim everywhere on the North, South, West, and East.

Vigilante: Roman Torchwick.... What have you done....