Hunt in Mount Glen

(All rights belong to RoosterTeeth)

Currently driving his way through the Emerald Forest and cutting everything from trees to Grimm and his way with the vigilante determined to find Roman torchwick and the White Fang and end their diabolical plan.

Vigilante (What could they be up to, if it was an invasion that what explain the amount of dust stolen but the White Fang does not have enough ground troops to stage a full-scale invasion of a kingdom they don't even have the funding necessary to do a full-scale military operation. So what on Remnant could they be planning?!)

As the vigilante drove through the thick brush he finally arrived at his destination. The abandon settlement that was once hope to be an expansion of the kingdom but now only lies in ruins......mount Glen.

Vigilante ( This place was once a dream turn reality for the kingdom of Vale. But fate was not kind as the grim invaded in large numbers without rest in hordes destroying this once beautiful project)

As the vigilante drove through the ruins he stopped midway when you hear the familiar sound of a bull head.

Vigilante (Why is a bullhead all the way out here?)

Suddenly the vigilante got his answers when he saw the familiar faces of his sister's friends known as team RWBY as Ruby Weiss Blake and Yang all jumped out of the bull head with a guy dressed like he was out for a safari what she assumed was there professor jumped out of the bull head with a guy dressed like he was out for a safari what he assumed was there professor.

The vigilante thinking quickly duck into a nearby building and turned on his binoculars as he watched and overheard everything they were saying.

Vigilante ( Why is there a heat signature in Ruby's backpack?)

Suddenly he got his answer when a little Corgi stuck his head out of the backpack. To which the professor quickly pulled away and started swinging around holding the dog at the same time

As the vigilante continue to watch from the safety of his vantage point he saw them engage several Beowolves that appeared out of nowhere as a professor stood behind them observing the local fauna.

Vigilante(Hmm by the way he holds that thermos that must be his weapon. Very clever disguising your weapon as an everyday object)

Soon hours passed as the vigilante continue to watch them fight off various Graham while at the same time noticing that the professor was asking them something except Ruby who for some reason was playing with the Corgi with a roasted chicken attached to her scythe

Vigilante ( come on it's nearly sundown they must be getting tired by now!)

The vigilante was growing frustrated as after what felt like forever they finally went into another building to camp for the night.

Seeing this I have an opportunity the vigilante decided to leave his motorcycle behind are they made too much noise which would alert the huntresses, who would most likely try to arrest him as there was a warrant out for his arrest

Vigilante: finally, now if I remember correctly from reading every article I could about the settlement that wears underground chasms spelt as a last-ditch effort to save this settlement but in the end it failed anyway. If I were a bad guy and I didn't want people to notice me I would use those underground chasms as a home base.

Vigilante: I'm surprised General Ironwood never thought of that, he should have sent ground forces to check the chasms. Either he's completely incompetent or he's extremely arrogant.

Ruby: don't you move!

the vigilante quickly jumped around and pulled out his back revealing that Ruby Rose was behind them holding her weapon

Ruby: Thomas Gibbs you are under arrest!

Vigilante: we don't have time for this the white thing or here and you're wasting your time with me?

Ruby: I maybe only a huntress and training but it is my duty to protect the citizens of this kingdom

Vigilante: then technically we're on the same side because I would look behind you if I were you

Ruby turned around and saw several White Fang members most likely scouts when she turned around she saw the vigilante had disappeared.

While upset that he got away she decided to prioritize going after the White Fang and quickly followed them as the vigilante who is currently on a nearby building watched everything

Vigilante (are you kidding me! She doesn't even go back to her team to report this....... I swear are all students at Beacon that overconfident)

The vigilante began to follow close behind as he had a feeling that this was only going to lead to a lot more trouble