Battle in the underground part 1

(All rights belong to RoosterTeeth)

Currently the vigilante was following Ruby Rose, who in turn was following several scouts for the White Fang. As the vigilante was following her he couldn't help but wonder a few things?

Vigilante ( okay how is she this overconfident? I can tell right away that without her scythe she's not very good with hand to hand combat? I doubt she's ever fought anyone with her hands in her life?)

The vigilante was honestly disapproving of Ruby's methods as although he worked alone she was used to working with a team.

he was also wondering how she could be solely responsible when she's on the enemy's turf, where they have the home field advantage.

Vigilante (doesn't she realize that could be leading her into an ambush as they pretend to be oblivious, I mean you either have to be completely incompetent or overconfident to not notice a girl wearing a red cape following you)

Suddenly out of nowhere Ruby fell into a chasm just as her scythe fell from its attachment causing her to lose it as she fell deep into the hole.

the vigilante honestly perplexed is the only thing that was rational at that moment. Using his grapple gun he fired a chord from the building he was standing on to the ground and using his maneuverability zip line down to the floor.

Once he was on the floor the vigilante quickly ran over to there discarded weapon and look deep into the hole.

Vigilante: are you kidding me! I swear is every student at Beacon this incompetent or stupid. first she goes off on her own without telling her team. Then she follows the White Fang even though she has no plan of what to do when she finds their home base. these girls are just like my sister overconfident just because they've been born with natural still.

Suddenly the vigilante thought a presence behind him and he turned around only spot the rest of Team RWBY along with their professor

Vigilante: great I might as well call the little red otherwise I might have to deal with that hot-tempered sister of hers.

Without wasting all moment the vigilante jumped into the chasm as well with two missions in mind.

Saving Ruby Rose. And stopping the white fang from whatever they're planning.

Yang: okay what's that vigilante doing here?!!!

Weiss: I bet he's involved with the White Fang, and he has been all along.

Blake: I doubt it there's no way the white fang would accept someone who attacks their members with little to no regard for their lives

Dr oobleck: if I was a guessing man and I am I say that that vigilante most likely followed a bread trail that the white thing left behind that let him all the way to here. Now this just got more complicated.

Weiss: what do you mean Doctor?

Dr oobleck: is that bad news Thomas Gibbs I warn you now student that he is not an easy man to take down even at his old age while I once remember one time it's almost took out an entire tribe of bandits by himself. I still remember the day he dried their leader back by their neck line as he left the rest of them piled up on top of one another. He barely had a scratch on him.

The rest are f team RWBY could hardly believe that such a man I take on an army by himself and come out without a scratch. They wondered at that moment if Thomas Gibbs was even mortal.

Dr. Oobleck: but that's a problem for another day for now we must capture Gibbs as well as at the same time rescue Ruby Rose from the White Fang, who are most likely using this chasm as a secret base. My word how did Ironwood not know about the underground chasms.

Yang: problem for another day Doc for now we got to save my sister from these extremists.

Weiss: Yang is right we can ask Ironwood later why he missed this for now we have to say Ruby!

With no other words spoken the group from Beacon jumped into the chasm

Meanwhile the vigilante was running through the darkness but luckily he could see thanks to the night vision on his helmet.

Vigilante ( come on where are you little red? There's no way I can live with myself if something happens to you? as a hero it is my job to protect everyone including those or after me? we may be on different sides of the law of Ruby Rose but you are not my enemy. No my only enemies are the ones who are planning to do harm to Vale. And no matter what happens even if it cost me my life I will stop them!)