Battle in the Underground part 2

[All rights belong to RoosterTeeth]

As the vigilante continued looking for Ruby Rose he encountered several White fang and quickly went to work on engaging them.

One tried to raise their rifle to fire at him but the vigilante was quicker and used his helmet to headbutt the White fang member breaking his mask in the process.

As another try to/him with his sword the vigilante used his bat to break it into before using his other arm to grab the White fang member by the face and slammed him into the ground head first.

Finally the third and final member of the White fang tried to deliver a roundhouse kick towards the vigilante stomach only to have it grabbed in midair and with one quick motion have it broken in two.

White Fang:AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Vigilante (Okay that's three down,......and and unknown number of them to go....... Man place is probably crawling with them and I don't have a doubt that Roman is with them, after all this is the perfect place to hide from the authorities when pretty much every member of law enforcement including huntsman and the kingdom are looking for you)

As the vigilante continued going down the tunnel he eventually reached a giant chasm deep within the ground.

The chasm had many buildings and a large railway system, to the vigilante it was the perfect place for a base as it could hold many people and if it was ever discovered it could make a good position to fight back against the enemy.

As the vigilante was looking around he noticed the person in question who he was looking for, Ruby Rose and currently she was avoiding gunfire from the White fang and Roman.

Vigilante ( I could tell from her fighting style that she is not very good at fighting without a weapon but I got to admit she has guts, I mean not many people would have the guts to do something like headbutt someone like Roman in the face just to get away knowing that she was surrounded by her enemies)

Well the vigilante knew that most of the White fang members didn't know how to fire a gun or properly aim, he knew that eventually they would zero in on their target so I decided to run into the frey to protect Ruby before she was struck by any of the White Fang's attacks

Because contrary to popular belief Aura does not mean you're essentially bulletproof, it's just a temporary shield to protect you from bodily harm and like any shield it'll eventually give out.

Meanwhile Ruby was avoiding getting shot at after literally head-butting Roman Torchwick in the face. Despite the potential danger Ruby didn't care as she had a self-satisfied smirk on her face after hurting Roman's pride once more with her actions

Just as the White Fang zeroed in on their fire, the vigilante got in front of Ruby and using his large amounts of Aura as well as the bulletproof armor he was covered in he began taking the shots.

as he was being fired at the vigilante reached for his belt and pulled out a flash grenade and threw it into the air.

Vigilante: cover your eyes!

It didn't take a genius to see what the vigilante meant so Ruby did exactly that.

After less than a second in the air though flash grenade went off releasing a large amount of light. Suddenly the White Fang stopped in their tracks as if they were stopped in time. Without wasting a moment the Vigilante began running with Ruby close behind him.

Ruby: what happened?

Vigilante: remember in school when you learned of that general who was defeated by the faunus because of their ability to see in the dark?

Ruby just nodded her head.

Jaune: Well I just turned the Faunus's greatest strength into their greatest weakness.

Ruby: what do you mean?

Vigilante: Animals get struck by trucks on highways on a daily basis and when I looked it up I found out that because they have night vision when a large amount of light is exposed to their eyes they will temporarily be stunned causing them to be hit by the truck, since the faunus have night vision they basically have the same weakness.

Ruby: huh?

Vigilante: The faunus will temporarily be unable to move because of the large amount of light that was flashed before their eyes. If that general knew that at the time he would have never lost that battle that resulted in him being captured.

Ruby: oooohhhhhh

Just in that moment the rest of team RWBY along with Dr. Oobleck arrived on the scene just as the White Fang members were recovering from the flash grenade.

Roman: Man that hurt! What are you idiots waiting for let's get on the train and get out of here!

Without wasting a moment the White Fang begin to board the train that was in the middle of the chasm.

The Vigilante had a bad feeling about this so he turned around and began running towards the train.

Weiss: after him!

Ruby meanwhile got her weapon back from her sister after getting a bear hug from her because she was so worried.

Yang: I'm glad you're saved now let's go get that guy as well as Roman!

Ruby: Yeah!

With a clear objective in mind the heros of Beacon and the Vigilante began running towards the train, as both groups could agree on one thing.

They could not allow Roman Torchwood to escape again!