[14] Positive

• Dedicated to Izakiel Sarunn

~*~*~Lily's POV~*~*~

CHAPTER 14

"That's the girl. The girl who's pregnant," I heard the whispers as I walked down the hall.

I tried to forget about it and quickened my pace so I would get to my locker faster. There wasn't much I could do really, I did cause all this and I shouldn't have expected it to be any different than it actually was.

"Isn't that the girl Cory Peterson knocked up?" said a small girl, who obviously thought I couldn't hear them.

"Yes. I thought it was rumours but it's all true!" her friend replied.

"She is just another one of those whores."

That was the most I could handle, "Excuse me?"

The two girls immediately froze from the sound of my voice and started muttering complete nonsense.

"Next time you go whispering gossip to your friends, try to be a little quieter or else someone might hear you," I said very sourly

"Oh, we didn't mean-"

"Save the apologies. I am after all one of Cory's whores," I interrupted before walking off down the hall.

I ignored all the other stares and chatter, focused only on getting to my locker. I knew Casey would be waiting for me like she always did, and that gave me some reassurance.

I practically started running down the halls, trying hard not to even bother attempting listening to the awful comments being spread around the school. I mean I have already gotten over the 'Lily is pregnant' situation but not the insults spun on me! I already feel bad enough but calling me a 'whore' is just the cherry on top.

I finally made it to my locker but was surprised to find that Casey wasn't there. Instead I found a blonde headed boy staring up at the ceiling with a bored expression on his face.

"Tristan, where's Casey?"

He faced me and smiled showing of his teeth.

"She said she had to take care of something, so she told me to wait for you," he told me easily with a grin.

"What thing?"

"Don't ask me but she seemed pretty determined."

"Oh, okay," I replied before getting out my books for my first class.

After I had gotten my books out, Tristan and I found our way to the Cafeteria and took a seat.

"What's your first class?" he asked me casually.

"Science," I said with a groan which made him laugh.

We didn't say much for awhile which I found really odd because after all, this was Tristan. He was the boy that could never shut up! Okay something was seriously wrong.

"Tristan is everything okay?" I asked him a little worried.

"Why would you say that?"

"Well, you haven't spoken in like, ages and that's so... un-Tristan-like."

"Uhm," Tristan stalled while I continued to pester him.

"Spill it."

"No."

"YES!" I argued back at him

"NO!"

"Please?" I said with a pout which.