[8] Positive

~*~*~ Lily's POV ~*~*~

Chapter 8

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

.

The last two weeks have been hell for me. Firstly Cory has pretty much neglected me, leaving me to sort out everything. Secondly the last week has been filled with testing and assignments. I have been staying up every night for the last week just to finish everything off.

"Lily! Breakfast is ready!" yelled my mother from downstairs.

I quickly packed all my school books into my light blue backpack, making sure that I didn't forget anything. It would be horrible to forget my last assignment on the last day of the semester.

I swung my bag over my shoulder grabbing my iPod and phone, hurrying downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Slept in?" My mother guessed as she handed me a glass of orange juice.

"I had to finish my English assignment or Miss Nelson would probably bite my head off," I told her before taking a sip of my drink.

My mother pursed her lips and sighed, "What has gotten into you Lily?  You used to always be up to date with assignments."

I decided the best answer was to not reply. It's not like I could just tell my mum I had more important things on my mind. She always said education came first and my social life came second. But I'm pretty sure pregnancy is bigger than both of them combined.

"Lily, whatever is going on you can talk to me about it. I won't judge you."

My stomach dropped and all I could think was, I wish that was true.

"Don't stress mum, I just had a lot of work at the last minute," I lied.

I was given most of my assignment's weeks ago; I just couldn't get my mind off my own dilemma to even make an attempt to start on them. The only thing that worried me was my report card. It would be given to me when school goes back, but I knew I wouldn't have the grades that I normally get.

I grabbed an apple out of the fridge and asked Mum to drop me off. As mum drove I ate and tried to focus on what I had to do today. It was the last day and I already knew I had to hand in my English assignment and talk to Cory before the day ended. Cory had been a touchy subject. I know he told me that he wasn't going to be around, but I need to tell him about my plan. Oh yes, my plan.

A few days ago I realised that I was already at 8 weeks of my pregnancy. Soon enough, I would show. My secret would be out and the whole world would know that Lily Williams was indeed preggers. I needed to tell my parent's before that and hopefully Cory would be with me. My mum had already mentioned what a nice, charming man he was, so I was hoping he could use his cheeky grin to win my parent's over. The hard part in the whole situation was getting Cory to agree with it.

Mum drove up the road and my school became visible with heaps of teenagers scattered across the grounds.

"Have a good day sweet heart," said my mother sweetly as she drove to a stop.