𝐯𝐢𝐢.

[ 4x10, 11, & 12. ]

 ]

☼      ☽      ♡

While the two boys would've loved to spend a day exploring their newly-expressed feelings for each other, the dead pool was still a very present threat to them. After listening to the tape for what must have been hours, Puck had finally caught the familiar sound of the record player in Lydia's lakehouse. So, that's where they headed while Lydia and Peter talked to Meredith and Scott, Kira, Malia, Chris, Derek, and Braeden protected Saitomi's pack. Puck was not exactly in a wonderful mood, because Scott had called them with some very interesting news--

Mojo was a werewolf. 

Puck felt like the worst older brother-figure in the world. Not noticing that she had been turned, not even considering how much danger she'd be in now. The real kicker, however, was that it was Scott who turned her. The amount of rage he felt toward his alpha was only sedated by Stiles' comfort and the fact that Scott was his alpha. He couldn't exactly fight him. 

Now, Mojo was a newly-turned 'wolf, running with her new boyfriend, Zach's, pack instead of his. Out of his protection, and now added to this damn list. He had been bubbling in a silent rage for the entire car ride to the lakehouse, and had only responded to Stiles in grunts while they listened to the record player. Stiles eventually got frustrated, standing up and pacing the room. 

"What are we doing? This room wasn't even made for us! Y'know? We need someone like Lydia, or Meredith, and we're just sitting here listening to a record player play a record that doesn't play anything!" he ranted, angrily switching off the record player. "Come on. There's plenty of other things we can be totally useless doing."  

Puck sighed, and started to stand up to follow his-- friend? Boyfriend? Shit, they hadn't discussed that yet-- but stopped; he could still hear the whirring of the blank record. "Stiles." 

The brunet backtracked into the room, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Yes?" 

"I can still hear it." 

"But it's not on." 

"Then it's something else. Something spinning." 

Puck got up, staring at the wall in front of him, eyes searching for any sign of something that he could be hearing. Stiles investigated the back of the table, finding a cord leading into the wall. He quickly moved the record player out of the way, pulling at the cord. The wall began to tear upward, and the two boys pulled the rest away, revealing some sort of trio of computers.