𝐢𝐢.

[ 4x05 ]

☼     ☽     ♡

☼ ☽ ♡

"You guys seriously need to find a better way to break the news to people that they're werewolves."

"We said we were sorry, Liam!"

Puck wakes up groggily with the distinct feel and taste of bitter adhesive on his lips. His stomach and arm ache with pain, along with a throbbing in his head. His eyes slowly opened, locking on Scott McCall first. They drift over to see Kira, Lydia Martin, Liam, and two other people he doesn't recognize; though, he does do a double take at the boy with short brown hair and small moles all over. He lets out a muffled 'what the fuck' through the tape, gaining their attention.

Liam is the one to step forward, telling him not to freak out as he rips the duct tape off of his mouth. Puck takes a second to gasp for breath, eyes darting around him in slight panic. They all have the decency to at least look guilty. Scott moves to take the bindings off of his wrists and ankles as well.

"Werewolves?" Puck asks incredulously once he's caught his breath.

"Yeah, about that..." the cute boy with the moles mutters, before Scott interrupts him.

"I bit you, and that bite... is a gift..." he starts nervously.

"Oh, here we go again!"

"Wait, you what?" Puck exclaims.

"Puck, I slashed your stomach open last night and to save you, Scott turned you into a werewolf," Liam rushes out, "and I'm really sorry. Y'know, for attacking you."

Puck sat quietly for a few moments, taking it all in. Shakily, he touches his stomach, looking down to find bloody rips in his shirt. They sure looked like claw marks, but the troubling part ended up being the fact that there was no wound. So, they were either pulling a prank, or he'd actually healed overnight. A quick glance at his forearm told him that the area was clear, albeit a little bloody.

"You healed so fast we thought you might have already been a 'wolf," the cute boy comments.

Puck looks up at him, and then over to Scott. "So... what now? What do I— what can I do?"

"Well, you'll need help on full moons. It's extremely hard to control yourself on the full moon. Thankfully, you were out through the night, so no worries there, but in the future, you'll need to be... well, chained up," Scott explains sheepishly.