It's a long story

"Mag what are you doing here?" Nova was rather surprised to see Mag there he just stared at him with a confused but also a very surprised look. "Well, I got here few weeks ago" he smiled and looked at Loki "Welcome home brother" Loki turned around smiled. he walked up to Mag and gave him a hug. "Brother?" Nova was even more confused now. "You're Lokis brother?" Jordi asked but she seemed to not be surprised about it, Mag had been MIA for a very long time and hadn't been joining their streams. "Yeah it's a long story, I'll tell you guys later" He smiled and gave everyone else a hug.

"Why not tell us now?" Jordi asked with a bit of a frown on her face, she raised her eyebrow and looked at Mag, with her arms crossed was well. Mag turned to Jordi and rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to speak "- so, It all-" he wasn't able to continue because a man with a baseball cap entered the room with loud noises, everyone turned to him with the expression on their faces that basically said 'what the actual fuck'

-"Really? Dave, what have I told you about coming in with so much noise before?" Mag said and gave out a annoyed sigh. Mag rolled his eyes again and started to speak again "As I was saying It all started-" again Mag was interrupted by Dave. Dave had started to dance, seemed he was dancing, or trying to dance, ballet. Mag tilted his head and shook his head. "Dave, stop"

Dave was a guy from the United Kingdom, with grandpa glasses on his nose which did not fit his outfit, especially for that day. He was wearing a Unicorn T-shirt, white shirt with a unicorn sitting on the toilet that was connected to a rainbow. His hat was black and white non understandable letters sewn into it. "Im sorry I CAN'T HEAR YOU MAG" he practically yelled over the group