DIECISIETE

6 years later ...

(omniscient pov)

"Za you must want yo ass cut" Vegas said picking Za up off the paint covered floor by his arm. He was now 6 years old and bad as ever. Vegas was painting his daughter nursery when Za came in playing and tripped over the paint can knocking it over.

"my sister don't even like pink" Za said snatching his arm from Vegas

"you don't know that, now stop for i cut yo ass" Vegas said grabbing his wrist.

He took Za into the bathroom and put him down locking the door behind him. Za hated baths and would get out and run and hide. Sometimes they couldn't find him for hours. He walked over to the tub and turn on the hot water before turning on the cold water. He twisted the nobs before getting the water to
a good temperature. After the tub was filled high enough he told Za to wash up and left out the bathroom.

Za let out a sign and washed his self up.

Vegas searched through Za closet finding him a white polo shirt, demin jeans, and his white reeboks. He got one of his draws out of his drawer and went back into the bathroom telling Za to get out. Za got himself dress and let Vegas do his hair.

"Alright Za im finna take a shower and if you be good and sit here i'll give you some skittles when i get out" Vegas told him.

Za nodded his head.

Vegas got his clothes out and showered he got out and started getting dress then walked back into Za room he was on his bed watching family guy on his tv.

"come get your candy" Vegas told Za

"foshooo" Za said rubbing his hands together he gave Za a pack of skittles out the pantry and walked him to the car

"you better drive this hoe fast" Za said referring to his 2022 dodge challenger. Nala got it for him last month for his birthday. "you already know som" Vegas said dapping up Za. He put Za in his booster and buckled him in before getting in the front seat and driving off.

"look who calling Za" Vegas said turning his phone towards Za.

"i cant read Spanish stupid" Za said mugging his daddy.

"boy- its your momma" Vegas said answering the phone.

"hey baby" Vegas said smiling as the call connected.

"hey punk" Nala said smiling back. She was walking to her car outside the doctors office. She came from their daughter's Zyonna doctor appointment. She was 4 years old.

"y'all on y'all way to the party? Vegas asked looking back up at the road

"yeah we gon meet yall there" She answered

"okay i love yall be safe"

"we love you more" she said hanging up.

They arrived at the party. It was loco and najhae triplets birthday they just turned five.

lemme catch yall up real quick
loco- 3 daughters triplets
osama- 2 sons same age different mommas
mar- daughter by bailey son by random girl (the son is older)
ron- twins boy and girls
kman- 1 daughter (lae)
vegas- son and daughter
————————————————————————
their names
loco daughters - Taylor, Tylin, Taydom (5 yrs)
osama sons- Alejandro, Mayback (6 yrs)
mar- mari, faygo (faygo- 4 mari - 6)
ron- laron jr, layonna (6yrs)
kman-  lae (7 yrs)
vegas- Zahair, Zyonna ( Za-6 Zy- 4)
————————————————————————