part 32

The next day
11:34 am

Moonbyul frowned in her sleep ,feeling somewhat uncomfortable on what she thought, was a bed.
Unaware of what she's actually sleeping on, she rolled to get more comfortable but instead landed on the ground which woke her up instantly.
Groaning in pain she sat up and looked around. She blinked her eyes a couple of times and realized that she's not in her own home.

"Where am I?"

"You're finally awake." Wheein said  behind her.

Moonbyul turned around and noticed the short girl.

"Wheein? Why am I at your place?" Moonbyul inquired as she got up to sit on the sofa.
She felt a throbbing pain in her head and closed her eyes, hoping it'd lessen.

"Here you go,unnie."

Moonbyul opened her eyes to see Wheein holding out a glass of water and some aspirin.

"Thank you."

"You suddenly left the party last night and Uh- Sandeul oppa and I found you all drunk at the beach. And then he dropped you here since there was an emergency back at his home."

She nodded but then remembered the kiss between wheein and whoever the person was she saw.
She shook her head and drank the medicine.
Once she was done,she leaned back on the couch.

"I made some soup. Would you like some? It'll help with your hangover."

As if on cue her stomach grumbled.
She gave a small smile and nodded.

"Sure but first I need to use the bathroom."

"Go ahead, unnie. In the mean time I'll  heat up the soup."

Moonbyul nodded and got up as Wheein made her way to the kitchen to heat up the soup.
Wheein had her back facing the living room as she busied herself in front of the stove.
As Moonbyul walked by she noticed the blouse wheein had on. It perfectly hugged her upper body showing off her perfect form.
Moonbyul gulped as she stared at her small back. She had her hair in a pony tail, making her neck somewhat visible. In her eyes the skin on her neck seemed soft and milky ,giving her this strong urge to bite it. The short she was wearing didn't help at all. Her legs seemed so perfect like a piece of art and if it were up to her, she'd admire it every chance she'd get.
Her eyes then went up to her buttocks.
Her mind was suddenly filled with something inappropriate as she enjoyed the view. She slapped herself hard to snap out of it.

"Unnie, what are you doing?" Wheein asked confused, when she turned around at the sound.
"Why did you slap yourself?"

"Uh- I- felt a bit drowsy so yeah- I thought a slap might help." Moonbyul smiled nervously.

"Okay? "

Moonbyul quickly left to do her business in the bathroom.
She splashed her face multiple times and looked in the mirror.

"Now is not the time to act like some horny teenager."  Moonbyul talked to herself.

"Unnie." Wheein called behind the door.

"Yeah?"

"I got you some clothes here if you want them."

Moonbyul quickly wiped her face and opened the door.
"Oh, thank you. "

"I'm not sure if they'll fit though. " wheein blushed looking away.

"Well, I'll just wear what I can then."

Wheein smiled and nodded, followed by her walking back to the kitchen .

Moonbyul then changed into the clothes Wheein gave her.
It was an oversized white shirt and a jean short.
Moonbyul felt embarrassed at how small the short was.
She found it too sexy and pulled the shirt all the way to her thighs to cover it up.