part 2

A bit hazy

previously

"Arasso , let's go have some fun! ." Hyejin said excitedly, fist bumping the air.

____________________

Wheein and Hwasa entered the club full of people. The night was young and people felt ecstatic. The smell of sweat and alcohol combined , entered wheein's nose. Hwasa pulled wheein further into the crowd and towards the bar.
Hwasa was hyper than she was before, eventhough they haven't even started.
The people on the dancefloor swung and grinded and twerked, it was almost unbearable. A guy on the left of the bar had a little too much to drink, which knocked him out and strangely with his tie around his head. On the other side there were people shamelessly flirting and being intimate.

This isn't really Wheein's way of having fun. She prefers simple things like having a walk at the beach, a meal with friends or just staying at home either reading a book or painting in her studio. But for tonight she decided to do something different. Eventhough going to a club was not the first thing on her mind. She was glad Hwasa was with her, else she'd never have entered the club.

Hwasa ordered a vodka for the both of them and did a one shot. Wheein wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight, because she knew one of them will need to be sober enough to bring them safely home and that for sure won't be Hwasa.
Hwasa isn't an alcoholic, but when she decides to have fun, she'll let lose a little bit. Life is short anyway.
After that one shot they head to the dancefloor.

They danced till their feet hurt and went back to the bar for a drink.

"Wheein-ah , are you having fun?" Hwasa asked, making sure her bestfriend doesn't feel any type of discomfort.

"I'm having fun Hyejin-ah, because you're here." She smiled.

Hwasa smiled back and dragged her to the dancefloor once again.
Two guys came from behind them, joining them to dance.
They soon started touching the girls from behind. Wheein didn't like it and Hwasa saw that.

"Sorry guys, we need a drink."

They quickly left and headed for the bar.
Not long after, the two guys walked towards them.

"Hey girls, feel like dancing some more?"
The guy that danced with wheein, looked at her lustfully, while the other smirked with his crooked tooth.

Ew. Wheein thought.

"No thanks, we'll be leaving soon anyways." Wheein responded.

"We can go together then and have some fun. What do you say babygirl?" The guy looked at Hwasa then at Wheein.

She looked at him with a face of disgust . Hormonal idiots.

"The answer is no." She said ,gritting her teeth.
She pulled Hwasa away, wanting to leave. But the guy with the crooked tooth held her wrist.

"Let go." Hwasa warned.

"Hey, we were only being friendly. You should consider yourself lucky, since we personally came to you." He said, smirking at wheein.

"How about you look yourself in the mirror before thinking that you're something great." Wheein spat, the guy his smirk disappeared but he still held onto Hwasa's wrist. He held on tighter, making Hwasa wince from the pain.
Wheein ofcourse took notice and pulled Hwasa towards her but the guy was persistent.
The other one grabbed Wheein from behind and held her waist, which startled her.

"Let go asshole!" She yelled while the other guy grabbed Hwasa.

"You shouldn't talk to us like that. How about we teach you two a little something?" The guy whispered in her ear. She felt shivers going through her spine and not the good kind. Her fight mode immediately kicked in.
She stepped on his toes with her pointy heels. He groaned from the pain. Wheein felt that he didn't hold her as tight anymore and elbowed his face followed by kicking his nuts.
The guy crouched down from the pain. His nose was bleeding . When she turned around, the other guy paced towards her.

"You bitch!" He slapped wheein and she dropped to the floor. Her head hit the concrete causing her vision to blur.

"Wheein-ah! " Hwasa yelled .

A tall figure suddenly appeared.
The last thing she saw was the two guys being dragged out unconsciously, before she blacked out.

________________________

Wheein woke up to the sun hitting her face. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up. The sudden pain in her head made her groan and lay back down.

Did I have too much to drink? This hangover is worst then I ever experienced .

She looked at the white ceiling and noticed how different it looked.

This isn't my room. Where am I?

She looked around.

"Why am I in the hospital?"

"Wheein-ah, you're finally awake."

Hwasa, who just arrived, stood by the door teary eyed.
Without holding back she hugged wheein tightly.

"Hyejin-ah, why am I here?"

"You don't remember?" Hwasa asked worried.

"I thought I had a hangover but since I'm here then something must've happened, right?"

"You really don't remember?"

Wheein shook her head.

Did she really hit her head that hard? Hwasa thought.

"I see you're awake." A doctor suddenly appeared. They both turned their head to him.

"Hello wheein, I'm doctor Kang. I came to check up on you." He walked in and smiled.

"How do you feel?" He asked.

"Confused." She answered curtly.
He laughed .

"Does your head hurt?"

"Yeah a little. It feels like a hangover.
Wait...did something happen to my head?" She slowly touched her head and felt a bandage around it. Her eyes widened.

"Don't worry it's nothing serious. As for the pain you'll get some medication for that. "

"W-what happened?"

"You hit your head which is how you fell unconscious. Do you remember anything from last night?"

Wheein shook her head.

"That will be temporary. A little shock to the head can cause that.
For now you should rest. I'll come to check up on you again tomorrow, alright?"

"Thank you doc." Hwasa responded, while wheein answered with a silent ok.

"Hyejin-ah, what happened?" She asked for the nth time . Hwasa sighed and told her.

"Then how did I get here?" She asked, knowing that hyejin couldn't have done it on her own.

"Someone from the bar."

"Who?"

Knock knock

"Hi, am I interrupting something?" A tall person appeared by the door.

Finally a second chapter! A long one at that. Phew
Alright lovelies ,hope you enjoyed that. Tata for now ♡