☪Main characters

***Yes, yes (There was a change). 

Accept or respect. GIVE MY STORY A CHANCE, they'll like it.   All changes were and are to enhance the characters.

******  I hope you like it and vote to encourage ******

 Thank you

TRIAD JEON SOLAR PACK        ***Yes, yes (There was a change ).

JEON JUNGKOOK 21 anos

Nickname: Kook 

 Alpha True Blood

By digging his fangs he can paralyze the opponent for a few seconds or minutes depending on the strength of the wolf attacked, excellent weapon on the battlefield.Your blood has a faster healing process in contact with the injured site. (BUT THIS IS A NEWLY DISCOVERED LITTLE SECRET THAT THE RABBIT HASN'T TOLD ANYONE.)

Friend with benefits   * Lisa  * / Didn't find her partner

For years he has been learning by the rules and assiduously training to become the BOSS  ALPHA. 

By pack law, only a legitimate child of greater strength can take office before age 25 or be mated after age 21, because of this, Jungkook's parents are pushing/pressing for him to mate Lisa a Beta. Shadow of the Alpha Boss (his father), almost as an exact reflection, he is a born leader, demanding, skilled in leadership and battle, perfectionist and presumptuous. Being a true blood, she ends up being arrogant in her coldest and most indifferent way to those who don't know her well. He has never submitted to anyone believing that everything he does is right, not even Chief Alpha and Luna, only his two brothers are able to handle his behavior... HOSEOK & NAMJOON.

 HOSEOK & NAMJOON

.................................................. .................................................. ................................

HOSEOK 23 anos            ***Yes, yes (There was a change). All changes were and are to enhance the characters.***