☪ 24 - Let's play?

❤

Three thousand, words I'm happy... Thank you all... enjoy comment and stay safe.

Three thousand, words I'm happy... Thank you all... enjoy comment and stay safe.I will be very happy with feedback, let me know if you like it, what you think, it's very important to me, okay? <3Vote and share ... help spread this FanficHave fun, take care and stay safe.

 Kisses

POV Namjoon

I don't know what awaits us for dinner today, I feel my restless wolf scratching inside, I've been feeling uncomfortable since yesterday so I ask everyone to be more attentive and protect Taehyung... don't leave him alone with Luna, my parents' sights they are in it and however much he knows, we still cannot be reckless.

Jimin-Tatae is strong Namjoon, stronger than all of us put together. If Mrs. Jeon tries anything, I hope he'll let me help him burn that witch at the stake, I'm sorry to say that, but it's the truth she's acting really bad and I don't want anything to happen.

Namjoon-Jimin we are not in the middle ages, in the age of the inquisition where the condemned people were burned at the stake, so don't be hasty and don't be too early to judge her.

Taehyung- Don't worry, if we need to make a fire, I'll light the fire myself. And Namjoon, don't be rash to reprimand him, your parents are already guilty under pack laws, ancestral laws and the descendant of the royal family or are you as interim leader of the "Solar Pack Jeon" are thinking about revising the laws to favor them?

Jin-Tae... Jin tried to defend his teammate to no avail. "You don't need to defend him Jin the only thing I want, it's the truth of you I don't speak for imposition, but I don't want to have to distrust the loyalty of my friends, my family here."

Taehyung - As we talked some time ago with everyone here, if you don't want to be by our side in this war, you don't need to stay and nothing will happen to you and your wolves, we gave our word, just don't get in the way or interfere, because justice for the innocent wolves will be made.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, what I meant is that everything we do will be by the rules, we can't let our emotions influenced when judged, we can't act out of anger. I'll never act like them and neither will I cover up their mistakes, whether my parents or boss and Luna of this pack, my word is the same Tae I will be by your side I hope you trust me."

TH- I remember hearing you tell your mother that Boss Jeon taught you the laws and punished you when you forgot and that's why you memorized them, didn't you? "Yes he nodded."

What is the condemnation under the laws of the Solar Pack Jeon, for those who, in their self-interest, endanger wolves and innocent people? ... "The death."

What about those who sell information to rival packs in order to gain financial or personal advantage? ... "The death."

What is the condemnation for those who act as spies and contribute against their own pack? "death."