☪ 19 - Surprise. ⚠️

Luna POV

Luna POV

Luna - Puppies anything else you want to know right now? Taehyung needs to take over or it takes longer for him to wake up.

Jimin- What does this mean Luna?

Luna- We are three lives inhabiting the same body, as if only you will have to run a marathon three times, take full control as it makes him very tired now and for the time I'm with you it's enough for him to sleep for a couple of days, the more I assume the more exhausted he gets.That's why I said that we don't talk much like that, but through and through Taehyung.

Jimin- Won't we see each other again? ... spoke sadly ...

Luna- Of course we'll see each other, Tae, V and I are one child... Everything you do or say is part of me is there too, you just don't see my violet eyes, but on the day you want to see- them just look into Tae's eyes like I'm doing to you now and call me. OK?

DR- Will he know what we talked about here today?

Luna- He followed all the beginning but I fell asleep most of the time, but will know almost everything except for the conversations I had through the link.

Yoongi- We don't talk through the Luna link anymore.

Luna- I talked to some people.

Jimin- What are you hiding from us?

Luna- I'm not hiding anything, but I can speak privately with other wolves, right? ((laughs)) Don't forget, no staying or going out alone.

Jeff you have a partner now, so no sleeping in the infirmary room.

DR- Where should I stay Luna? Everyone laughed at the young man's innocence.

Luna- With her obvious mate.

DR. ((Blushed))... But isn't it too fast for us to sleep together?

Luna- I told you to sleep in the same room, if you want to mate it is optional. ((laughs))

Jennie- And Taehyung where will you stay? We're sharing a room. ..Moon to the nation's general astonishment... he's going to sleep with his mate...

Jungkook- What? ..."Your duty is to protect him and help him, as well as being his mate, where else should he sleep? Between Jennie and DR. Jeff the same one who freaked out hours ago? Do you realize what I have to go through ?They understand why the symptoms sometimes feel like punching a trueblood alpha wolf in the face, dubbed a rabbit to death." ((Laughter)).

Jimin- It's not just you Luna everyone has felt the same desire.

Kook- Sorry Luna, I was nervous but of course I will.

Jungkook POV

Taehyung is back and everyone went to their rooms, tired and trying not to worry so much about what was happening around us, at least today we will rest only what we need for this moment. Now I have this cute little omega in my arms, for the first time I'm carrying him in my arms to the bedroom, I know he slept one night with me, but now it's different.Now he's the one who needs me, he's so nestled in my neck that I don't want to let go of him, his sweet scent at the same time excites me, soothes me. I hope I can redeem myself for the harm I've done to you, that you can forgive me and never walk away from me.