☪ 6 - Bogum's Rejection

Bogum POV

Bogum- Yugy, why are you interested in your brother now? We know your father is using you to scare him, but what's your purpose with this now?

Yugy - You don't need to know everything, just let me know when you find that bastard.

Bogum - If you don't tell me your plans, I will deliver the information about your brother directly to Mr. Kim, since he is paying me very good money for it.

Yugy - Fucking cheater, are you my friend or not?

Bogum- If you considered me your friend, you would tell me your plans. I've been getting my hands dirty for you for years, it's time to give back to put me in the picture.

Yugy - You fucking bastard. ((laughs))

Bogum - We are, aren't we? I sent some friends to take a look at the old Min camp and the structures, it's been years since I've seen that omega I don't know if I remember his face anymore.

Yugy - But if you see his ass you'll remember, right?

Bogum - That for sure, I'm an excellent butt memorizer. ((guffaws))

Yugy - I don't know how you had the courage to have sex with that shit.

Bogum - Don't talk nonsense, it's okay that I never wanted to be with a partner. But if he hadn't been your brother, I certainly would have enjoyed him for a longer time, good physique belongs to the family, Bogum said in a mocking way.

Yugy - With that companion bond you have, I never found it again after that weekend of pack celebration.

Bogum - No, that was the only time a few years ago here in your house, my wolf called his mate I thought it was strange. But I found some friends around the pack and I must have misunderstood.

Yugy- Strange, if he was around we would have seen him already, but I didn't know he had friends in our pack.

Bogum - Some Rogues joined the pack a few months ago, I'll introduce you later.

((Flashback))

Jin POV

We found our fellow friend, but why is he with the Kim family? Is he related to them? If so, we're in a bad situation because we're not welcome in that house.

BG- Mr. Kim, nice to meet you.

Jin - Please call me Jin I'm not exactly a Kim. At least not like those you know.

BG- How do you know I know them?

Jin- I saw you with the Kim family at the event yesterday and this morning.

BG- Do you know that I'm your partner since yesterday and you didn't come to talk to me? Wow I was a little hurt now.

Jin- I don't have the slightest goal of being close to that family, I'm sorry for that I know they're friends is just my opinion.

BG- Alright beautiful, I respect you we are not obliged to like everyone and I know they are a family, let's say, too complicated.

Bogum POV

I'm even feeling a little sorry that this personality rejects this beautiful face, yours is also quite attractive, I hope I don't have to talk for a long time. I want to see if, in addition to a pretty face, the body is too, I can't smile for a long time and I don't even have the patience to pretend kindness too.Come on wolf, play your charm and get out of this.