Fluffz

She reluctantly agreed and opened up her arms, asking for a hug.

"I don't know, sis, I don't want to hurt you." He looked away and frowned.

"Then don't hug me back." She slowly wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a tight embrace. He looked down at her, slightly surprised, trying to make sense of the situation. Nepeta was hugging him. Holy shit. Slowly and carefully, he wrapped his arms around her.

She buried her face into his chest and they just stood there like that for a while. When they let go, they just kinda stared at each other before talking.

"S33, you didn't hurt me," Nepeta chuckled, slightly relieved.

"THAT'S A FIRST." He replied stubbornly.

"Oh come on, Gam,"

"I'm sorry sis, I just... I like you a lot. But... It's like every time I've been around you I've caused you some sort of pain and--"

"But you didn't." She interrupted.

Gamzee was quiet for a while, thinking about what she had just said.

"I GUESS YOU'RE MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT." He admitted.

Nepeta giggled and nodded. "I guess you're pretty good at controlling yourself, when you try of course."

"Who would've thought?"

Once again, they stood there standing like idiots, grinning at each other. All of a sudden, Nepeta pounces on him, knocking him onto the couch. He's very surprised at this but laughs when he realizes what's going on.

"NEPETA YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME."

"'That's a first," she mocked him. "Heheh, I'm just playin'."

They both giggled and ended up cuddling for hours.