Dah Lemon

((First off, I  just warning ya, it's gunna get a little nsfw up in this bitch. Now this is my first time writing the nasty so don't judge me if it's shitty.ㅇ.ㅇ))

Gamzee and Nepeta were snuggling on the couch listening to some of Gamzee's music. Nepeta really head it, but it made Gamzee happy and that's all that mattered. They just layed there for a while, his arms wrapped around her and her head against his chest. They were both smiling huge goofy grins and blushing like maniacs.

Nepeta looked up at Gamzee and just stared at him, taking in every inch of his slender, beautiful face. Eventually he looked down at her and their lips met softly, pushing against each other lightly and then harder and harder. Gamzee moved his hands up to her neck and moved his long finger across her  hairline making her shiver. Gamzee picked her up and rearranged them so he was laying on top of her, his hand still running through her hair. She slowly brought her hands up from his waist and into his shirt, feeling his bone and muscle.

They broke for air, but instead of resuming the kiss they just continued staring into each other's eyes, lost in thought. Gamzee was the one to continue. He moved his face down to her neck and dragged his lips up to her chin,then kissed her again.

Nepeta moved her hands from his back to his stomach, feeling his abs and moving her way up to his shoulders. She looked away from him embarrassed and moved her hands up, tugging his shirt and silently asking him to take it off. He sat up on his knees and she watched as the fabric moved up his torso and over his head. She watched as his hair fell down after being freed from the shirt. And she watched his hands gently lift her shirt. She arched her back to make it easier for him and he took off her shirt. He stared at her body in complete awe. He'd pictured it in his mind many times but he never thought it would look so beautiful. He reached behind her back and unhooked her bra.

Her face turned bright green as he lifted her bra up and dropped it beside the couch.

"ItS oKaY, yOu DoNt NeEd To WoRrY, i ThInK yOuRe BeAtIfUl..." He whispered, only causing her to blush more.

"I-I love you, Gamzee..."

"I lOvE yOu ToO sIs."

And with that, clothes went flying, tongues met, and magic was made. Nepeta had been a virgin, Gamzee slightly more experienced. But it was a wonderful experience for the two and after, they became so close they were almost inseperable.