Help

So they continued to stare at each other until one of them had the courage to speak.

"U-um... What was that?" Nepeta whispered to the insane clown who had just gone from insane to appealing in half a second.

"I'm... Not really sure..." He whispered back, the urge to snap her in half still in the back of his mind.

The awkward silence returned and they looked away from each other, Gamzee scratching the back of his neck before speaking again.

"I THINK YOU SHOULD RUN THOUGH, BEFORE I TRY TO KILL YOU AGAIN. We both know I will. AND I KNOW YOU COULD USE A HEAD START." He stated. Nepeta looked hurt so he looked away again.

She didn't want to run. She wanted to help Gamzee.

"But what if you just eat your pie Gam?"

"No way. THAT ME WAS SO STUPID."

"But... But then you won't hurt me." She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes but he wouldn't look at her.

Instead, he turned away from her and began walking. Nepeta chased after him.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"If you're not going to give yourself a head start I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO."

"Gamz33, no, I can help you! I know I can!"

He suddenly spun around and looked at her angrily.

"Nepeta I will give you one more chance before I SNAP YOUR MOTHERFUCKING NECK."

And with that, she began to run as she was instructed.