Miracles

As she ran, the honks behind her only increased in loudness. Her thoughts were too scattered to make out. Gamzee was getting excited.

It was a game of cat and mouse, but for once, Nepeta wasn't wasn't the cat. It was a real life roleplay. But not one she would have enjoyed.

He was so close to her, and she was so close to the ocean. But he was closer to his goal then her, and with one strike against the head, she was against the sand, knocked out cold. And that was the last thing she remembered before waking up in a dark room with one heck of a headache.

"Hey sis... WHAT'S MOTHERFUCKING UP? Sitting against a wall? THAT SOUNDS FUN." He honked out. Nepeta couldn't help but cry.

"Gamz33, you don't n33d to do this! This isn't who you are!" She cried out.

"Shhh..." Gamzee whispered as he pushed his finger against her lips. She stiffened immediately. "YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL." His smile widened as he grimaced evilly.

So Nepeta continued to sob silently, unsure of what was going to happen next. She had no idea of Gamzee's intentions.

She had no clue that he was going to bend down and kiss her, right there in his cellar. It was the most unexpected thing she had ever experienced. Her eyes stayed open and stared at him in shock as his lips moved against hers, his wounds she had inflicted so long ago freshly peeled open. It took all her willpower not to open her mouth in shock, for she feared he would make it a French kiss.

When he stopped, her jaw dropped and they just stared at each other, both completely shocked but each for two separate reasons. Nepeta was shocked that the boy who was about to kill her kissed her better than anyone else ever had. Gamzee because he actually felt something. Some sort of spark. He had only kissed her to tease her, but something else happened... Something... Miraculous.

HoNk :0)

Hey everyone! Any critique you can offer is more than appreciated!