Nepeta's assignment.

As it turned out, a certain kitty girl had been watching the whole thing. She was cowering in fear behind an old, unidentafiable, broke down car. Any noise she made could be the death of her, and if she wanted to complete the mission Eridan had given her, she would have to just shut her noise maker.

Nepeta was supposed to find Gamzee's location, figure out his goals, and report back to the sea dwellers with that information and any other information regarding Gamzee and his actions. And now, she knew enough. As she slowly stood up, never taking her eyes off the juggalo, the rusty car scrapped her hip, tearing her shirt and breaking her gray skin. The whimper that projectiled from her mouth couldn't have been stopped if she had been gagged. Her fear exemplified as she paid no more attention to the clown and ran towards the ocean as quickly as she could. Of course, Gamzee noticed.

A huge smile spread across his face as he dropped what was left of the bull troll and sprinted towards Nepeta. "WaIt Up, KiTtYsIs!" He exclaimed, gaining on her.

"G-gamz33! Stop!" She yelled back, tears swelling in her eyes knowing that there was no way she could out run him. His legs were long and slender, yet muscular in their own way. His arms were the same way, and the clubs he held only gave a fine example as to how snake like his arms were. Nepeta was screwed.

But she wasn't about to give up. She feared death more than anything. It didn't matter how it happened, she could take pain. It was the utter nothingness she might experience after it was all over. Nepeta was one of the only atheist in her group of friends, making her so desperate to survive.