1: The aftermath

Firey pov:

It had been so long sice leafy had came out of her room. I was starting to get really worried about her. "Is she ready to forgive me? Does she return my feelings for her?" Those questions looped in my head all night long..

Anyway, I got up, and opened my room door, ready to tackle whatever today brings. "Hey firey" Coiny said as I entered the kitchen I waved back. "Im making some waffles for breakfast, just in case you want some." Coiny told me.
"OMG YES." I was practically swooming over the waffles. Eggy, needle, Pin, Clock, Loser, and cake soon sat down at the table.

As I dug into my waffles, I was thinking about leafy. "Do you guys know anything about why leafy isnt coming out of her room?" I asked. "Oh why would you care." Pin replied, Rather bitter. "You're the one who made her run away in the first place. You must hate her." "I know but.. Im just concerned for her well being, thats all."

When I was done, I sat down by the TV, and watching whatever clock was watching. "About what you said earlier, Im concerned about leafy too." Clock said to me. "I honestly might go into her room just to see what shes up to."
I replied "Im game. Ill go with you." Clock exclaimed.

So after like an hour, me and clock were standing in front of leafy's room. Clock gave me a signal to open the door, So I grabbed the handle, and slowly pushed the door open, Expecting some yelling to get out. Instead I was treated by complete and utter silence.

Leafy was not there

Awesome first chapter is done! So yeah. The motivation finally came to me, So i decided to start working on the sequel.

Yeah. Where did leafy go? It might suprise you...

But i have nothing else to put here, so see you in chapter 2 i guess..?

-Henryking543 :3