Horrified

Just a reminder that this chapter has very slight gore and self harm.

Enjoy i guess.

Pillow pov:

I fell asleep around 1:00 a.m. last night.
It was very fun playing all sorts of games last night.

5:34  am. I woke up to very quiet sobbing.

I turned the light on to notice leafy in the corner, with a pocket knife in her hand. I noticed bloody cuts on her left arm.

I was too horrified to say anything...

She seemed so happy just 6 hours ago...

She then noticed me looking at her, and started to run to the window in my room. I quickly got out of my bed and ran over to her.

She was getting ready to jump, which would very clearly knock her out.
I ran over to her and grabbed the knife and threw it out the window.

I was crying at this point.

I hugged her and begged her to stop.

"Please let go... i don't deserve to live..",
She mumbled, crying.

"Just stop.. Let me talk to you..."
I said back.

She then just dropped on the floor and layer there, tears flowing out of her eyes.

What even was that?!

Leafy pov:

I cant take it anymore.

I stole dream island.
I treated so many people like garbage.
I was so selfish.

After all those things i did, some people are still nice to me. I tried to accept it, but these rain clouds in my mind say,
"You arent worth anything."

"They are just being nice so they can hurt you later."

"Just jump off and end it all."

Those words loop in my head all the time...

I just gave up on trying to jump off. Pillow wouldn't let me.

I layed there for what seemed like a century, with pillow next to me, trying to comfort me.

Maybe the reason she is nice to me is because she wasnt there during BFDI.

"Why are so still nice to me.."
I said,

"Because-"

"I stole dream island, I treated so many people like garbage. I only cared about myself. After all of that, why is anyone still nice to me.."

Pillow pov:

"Dont say those things. You may have been like that in the past, but this is the present. You've changed so much, but if they dont accept you after it, why does it matter? You have me and bottle!"

"I guess, but the rainclouds in my minds will not go away!"
Leafy replied.

"Just ignore them! You can build up a tolerance to them and they will not affect you anymore!"

"I-i guess you're right."

I then got some rags and dampened them with water. I began to wrap them around the cuts on leafy's arm.

She looked exhausted.

"Go get some sleep. You've been through enough today. You can sleep in my bed if you want."
I said to leafy.

"O-ok.."

I stayed up until she fell asleep, and finnaly I felt like i could get some rest, knowing leafy was okay.

Tennis ball pov:

Thank god blocky didnt tell golf ball what I said. It would have ruined our friendship.

But im thinking about what blocky said. Maybe I should confess my feelings to her...

I love her a lot.. I really do, but it would be painful for me to be rejected by her, as it would make me lose my friendship with her.

I went up to my room, Shut the door, and pulled out a notebook. I flipped through the pages, and started a new page titled,

                      Confession:

Ok cool a chapter is done :lipbite:

Glad they are increasing in length ;)

Also R.I.P leafy's pocketknife.
It wouldn't be missed.

See ya in next chapter i guess.

:3