The aftermath part 2

Leafy Pov:

I ran away at around 1:00 the day before. I ran because I needed advice. From somebody who was nice to me- No the only person who was nice to me.

PILLOW

As i got to D Pact house, I ran around to the back of the house. I tried to climb up the house, but failed. "Who is that?" I heard a voice from inside the house. I tried to run, But the object spotted me. It was pillow. "Leafy? Get up here!! Quick." I started to climb with passion, and i managed to climb high enough for pillow to pull me up.

"Soooo, why did you come here?" Pillow asked me. "I wanted to talk to somebody who was nice to me." I replied.

"Nobody else is? Thats.. dumb."

"Anyway, im sure you saw what happened when evil leafy was going nuts." I said

"I was there, but i was to shocked to hear anything... What happened?"

"Firey said im sorry leafy."

"Im not suprised. Before the whole evil leafy thing, I was trying to find you to tell you about firey. I never told you what happened there, did i?"

I shook my head.

"Well, basically I saw firey crying in the corner, and from what I heard, I think its safe to say he wants you back."

I couldnt even move I was so confused.

Tennis Ball Pov:

I was just bored in the ABNTT house, When I heard a crash just outside my door. I quickly got out of bed and opened the door.

8-Ball was standing outside the door with a 😆 look on his face. Thats when I noticed Golfball laying face down at the start of the stairs. She looked like she had been beaten up- No, She probably was beaten up. I quickly went up to 8-Ball and tried to shove him into the wall.

Keyword: Tried.

He is stronger then me, so he easily shoved me back and made me start tumbling down the stairs as well. It was VERY painful to say the least. When I hit the ground I was startled, So it took me a little bit to realized I was basically sitting on- OH SHIT.

Oh yeah chapter two.

Pillows back :lipbite:

Also wtf you dick 8-ball

:)