Happiness..?

Needle pov:

I dont know what gotten into firey, but im not a fan of it to be honest. He seems like he is going crazy and its kinda freaking me out.

Also, by how much he shunned leafy, Im more then shocked by how determined he is to find her.

We all got in the van, and we were all brainstorming on where leafy would go.

"Maybe she went to yoyle-land?" Pin said.

"Maybe, but I doubt she would go all the way there." Firey replied.

We all stopped talking after that. Like half and hour later I got a little bored, so i brought out my phone and went on ObjectBook (-God please kill me lol-)

I noticed a post from coiny.

She has no idea LOL
-Insert picture of coiny kissing pin while she was sleeping-

Hold the fuck up.

Leafy pov:

Me and pillow were just laying down on the floor, looking at the ceiling at this point.

We didn't really know what to do know.
"Im bored." Pillow Moaned.

"Tell me about it." I replied

"Do you know if the rest of the losers know you're gone by now?" I asked.

"Maybe, i doubt it because they all ha-"

Leafy was interrupted by knocking on the door of her room.

"Pillowwwww!!" We heard bottle say from outside in his happy, cheery voice.

He then opened the door.

"W-woah!! Leafy? what are you doing here?? Whats going on."

(Im really stupid so I accidentally phrased it as leafy doing this but it actually pillow. Sorry for the inconvenience lol)

Pillow lol

I then put hands over bottles mouth and slammed the door shut.

"Shhhhhh!!" He then sat down, and said he was gonna speak quiter.

"Okay, Whats going on??"

I then explain the whole story to bottle, about leafy running away, evil leafy, and all that stuff.

"Ooooh!! Good ol' sob story eyyy?"
Bottle said in a happy-sad voice.

"So basically were really bored right now." I exclaimed.

"Im bored too! Wanna play a board game?"

I nodded and smiled, when I noticed leafy smiling and sort-of, crying..?

"Leafy? Why are you crying?"
I asked.

"Its just.. Nobody has ever been this nice to me..."

Me and bottle started to comfort leafy, and she said, "Thank you guys, so much."

We the began to play, and had a fun time!

Tennis ball Pov:

It was a while before GB woke up.
When she finnaly did, I immediately said, "GB!!!! You're finally awake again!!"

"W-what happened?"
She said it a confused voice.

"8-Ball shoved you down the stairs, and you went unconscious, and then TB--"
Blocky said, before I gave him a death glare and whispered "Dont."

Block looked pretty traumatized, so he stopped talking.

"TB what?" Golf ball asked.

"Nothing you need to worry about." I replied.

I started to blush. Oh shit....

"O-ok??" She said.

"Im going to bed now. Im tired as fuck." Golf ball said.

"Good night, GB!"

"Good night TB." She said in a less cheerful tone.

Golf Ball Pov:

Im pretty damn pissed at 8-Ball, but i have more important things to find out.

I need to find out what TB did.
My curiosity is really high right now, as it always is.

I carefully tipped from my room to the top of the stairs, ready to eavesdrop.

"You're lucky I didnt spill the beans right then and there. Im tired of you hiding your feelings." I heard blocky say.

HOW THE FUCK DID I MANAGE TO WRITE A CHAPTER LONGER THEN 600 WORDS AFJDJENDIDN

Seriously tho, im kinda proud of myself because of how bad I am and how little ny patience is lol..

3 Parts of the story.

Leafy, The losers and ABNTT.

3 ships.

Oh yeah baby.

-Henryking543