(Chapter 5) Awakening

“GOOD MORNING WONDERFUL YOUTHLINGS!" Lygo  bellowed when he entered the tent full of sleeping teens. Groans met the ears of West, Inglehart and Fraser as they followed in after the overjoyed Lygo.

The four teacher’s eyes landed on a pile of students on a bed. In a tangle of arms and legs they could just make out their students. Their eyes landed on another bed where Jack was sitting up in bed, alone.

“Why are our students all piled onto one bed?” Fraser asked

Jack shrugged “They were being annoying,” his face darkened “so I knocked them out.”

Inglehart flashed jack an evil grin. “I like you, kid.”

“ALLOW YOUR YOUTH TO BLOSSEM AS YOU WAKE!” Lygo yelled

Immediately Liam was up “I WILL, LYGO!”

“OH LIAM!”

“OH LYGO!”

“OH LIAM!”

“OH LYGO!”

“OH-“

“SHUT UP!” The Eve yelled sitting up. Her red hair was in a mess. She got up and untangled herself from the mess of arms and legs. “Is this project over? I want to go home!”

“It’s not over yet!” Fraser said

“YES, MY ENTERNAL RIVAL,” he looked at Fraser “There is nothing better than to take our youthlings on a SAFARI!”

At that everyone was up “SAFIRI?!” they all chorused

“WHY YES! WHY NOT A SAFARI TO ALLOW YOUR YOUTH TO BLOSSEM?”

“Because it is in the middle of freaking nowhere!” Cael yelled

“Ha! I like Africa!” Jessica laughed untangling herself from Carissa “purple giraffes are here!”

“Uh, actually there aren’t purple giraffes, Jessica.” Josh said hopping (read falling) off the bed.

“Is too!” Jessica and Josh began in a heated argument. Most of the people ignored them so their argument faded into the back ground.

Jack sat up. “Do our parents know about this?” he rubbed his blonde hair. Getting up off the bed.

Inglehart looked at jack “Actually we told all of them that it was an extracurricular activity over the week end. They all agreed just to get you higher marks. You guys will be back by Sunday.”

Jack sighed “we. Are. So. Screwed.”

“Hey, what about our clothes?”  Carissa asked “Last time I checked, we are in our pajamas!” she was trying to cover herself up with a blanket from the bed.

“I have no shame!” Sami declared and jumped off of the bed, just her bra and panties on. She cartwheeled around the room until West lazily chucked a pillow at her head, making her fall.

Asha covered her brother’s eyes with a hand And Cael, Joey and Inglehart shielded their eyes “Put some clothes on! You could poke an eye out!” Cael yelled.

 “Can we have ribs for breakfast? I’m hungry!” Asha Yelled

“We have had them for three nights in a row.” Jack grumbled “I’m sick of ribs.”

Asha gasped “Sick of ribs? That’s like being sick of breathing!”

“Then I’ll die happy,” Her brother growled. Asha opened her moth to speak but was interrupted.

“THERE IS PURPLE GIRAFFES IN AFRICA!” Jessica yelled, interrupting the scene.

“No”

“Yes”