ɪ ᴡ ᴀ ɴ ᴛ ᴍ ʏ ᴋ ɪ s s

i open my eyes groggily as i hear light snores next to me and feel two arms wrapped around my waist. the dip on my bed from last night as still there and so was the blue haired girl.

the memories from last night flood into my head and i smile at them. who would've thought that would happen, one moment i'm talking and cancelled by practically the whole school and the next i'm getting kissed by a girl i like.

i look towards my alarm clock as i realise it's 6.50am, school was about to start in 40 minutes. i turn around to face billie, already sad that i have to wake up her.

i shook her a bit as i whispered softly, " billie, baby it's time to wake up."

billie slowly raised up her hands to rub her eyes and she opened them as she winced. "what time is it." she mumbled softly.

" school starts in a forty minutes we got to get ready." i say to her before she nodded and got up from the bed but i still stayed there to comfortable to move.

"are you serious?" billie laughed when she looked at me still on the bed.

"i'm too comfy right now." i whined as she shook her head and came closer to the bed.

she carried me up bridal a style as she pecked my lips and  said with a small smirk on her lips, "not so comfy now are you?"

i made a disgusted face and looked at her, "ewwww morning breath eilish."  i groaned over dramatically as she rolled her eyes and tried to kiss me again but i pushed her face away with my hands and she dropped me on the floor.

i laugh as i ran to the bathroom with a angry billie running after me.

"SANCHEZ COME BACK HERE I WANT A KISS AS AN APOLOGY."  she yelled as she chased after me. i got to the bathroom and closed the door before locking it.

"LET ME IN NOW." she yelled as she knocked on the door as she could.

"NO YOUR MORNING BREATH IS STINKY." i yell back at her as i slowly grab my toothbrush and toothpaste and start to brush my teeth.

"i found some mints inside my jacket and i'm currently eating one now get out and give me a kiss," she yelled the last part.

"stinky." i reply back before i hear her groan and some throwing of things in my room. let's just pray that she isn't messing things up.

i spit out the toothpaste and rinse my mouth before i hear billie trying to unlock the door and it busts open and she attacks me.

she carries me bridal styles again as i roll around trying to get her to put me down but she was a little too strong.

she finally puts me down on the bed and i laugh trying to escape but she just pulls me back and straddles me as i wiggle around more.

"you fucking bozo you look like a worm." billie laughs with a smile on her face. i roll my eyes playfully and billie tries to kiss me but i keep moving my head around.

"let me go!" i whine as i wiggle more trying to run away from her kisses.

"say 'i, mykayla eloise sanchez, will allow, billie eilish pirate baird o'connell, my future wife, kiss me whenever she wants no matter what.' then i'll let you go." she says with a smirk.

"future wife?" i laugh, "aren't you going too fast eilish?" i ask her as i finally let her kiss me.

"not if it's with the right person." billie smiles but it quickly turns into a playful grin before she starts to tickle me.

i quickly turn breathless as i try to escape from her grip while laughing.

"say it." billie smiles in a sing songy voice.

"i- i- mykayla sanchez" i say i between laughs "will allow, b-billie eilish pirate- pirate baird o'connell." i say while trying to push her off me.

"to, kiss me whenever she wants." i say quickly before pushing her as hard as i can and she falls backwards while i run off.

"come back here, you forgot future wife." she says with a pout and rolls her eyes playfully.

i come back to her and stand i front of her before giving her a five second long kiss and she smirks, "you've been forgiven, you're lucky your kisses help you escape."

and that's the end of this chapter i'm sorry it's so short but um yea this is just like a filler chapter kinda.

also i have some question bc i'm thinking abt publishing a new book (also a billie fanfic) and i have three options so pls help me pick :)
(you can exit the book rn if you're don't wanna pick)

1. 21 days (teacher x student, happy ending)

"21 days." she says with a slight rasp in her voice.

"What the hell do you mean?" I ask her annoyed, already ready to walk away from this conversation.

"21 days, that's how long I'll need to make you fall for me." she said in an "as matter of factly" way with a shrug.

2. utopia (based in a dystopian world, neutral ending)

when i was with her, i felt like i was in utopia, everything was perfect and her love for me felt like something that would be there forever.

but how did something i once thought was utopia turn into a dystopian world?

3. this is not a love story (starts from childhood to teenage years, sad ending)

"i hate you for gods sake, why don't you get it!" billie mumbled in a harsh tone under her breath.

"oh c'mon, you know you love me eilish." rae teases the silver haired girl with a cheeky smile and tapped the girl's nose with her finger.

the girl rolled her eyes and turned around to avoid facing her.

but like the title, this isn't a love story.

not everything ends with "happily ever after"