26 !¡ proud of you

a/n so hi. 🧍‍♀️ ik y'all missed me 😵😵 i'm back, but ANYWAY HERES THE NEXT CHAPTERRRR JUST MOSTLY TOOTH ROTTENING FLUFF AND REALLY SOFT BILLIE WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR MYKAYLA :) HOPE YALL ENJOYYYY <33

i ran into billies arms as i sobbed, i didn't know how people were going to react to this, and i didn't want to know.

i shook as my arms were hung around billie, salty water fell from my tear stained cheeks as she ran her hands through my hair, "it's okay my love, you did so good" she assured me, "you did so good."

the air felt like it escaped from my lungs, my airway was closing up, oxygen felt like it was miles below from me.

i breathed in her familiar scent hoping to calm myself down. i focused on her heartbeat, listening to each thump, trying to get mine in sync with hers. i followed her heaving chest, breathing in and out with her, praying that i could feel like i was breathing.

she pat my thigh twice and i got the signal, jumping up as she put hands below my thighs and carried me. she walked towards a corner of the office and sat down, i straddled her while sitting on her lap, my head resting on her shoulders.

billie pressed a kiss to the top of my head, and wrapped her arms around me, surrounding me in her comforting warmth. all that was heard in the room was the sound of my muffled cries against her shirt and the sound of her hand rubbing circles at the bottom of my back, kissing me and saying "it's okay" every few minutes.

my cries slowly stopped and my breathing slowed, my heart beat at a normal speed and water stopped soaking her shirt. i hugged her tighter and she hugged me back, we stayed there in this position for a few minutes, my grip on her fell little looser as time passed by but hers never did. it stayed there, holding me as tight as she could, letting me know she would always be here for me.

when i motioned at her to let go she did and i removed my head from her shoulder, rubbing my sore eyes from the tears that stinged them and wiping them off my cheeks.

billie put a finger on my chin, pushing my head up so i would look at her, "look at me," she said, "i'm so proud of you." she told me, "and what you did back there just now ? took a lot of fucking bravery, i would never have been able to do what you did just now, too much of a pussy y'know ?" she joked, lightening the tension and i laughed softly, "liar" i muttered and she punched my arm jokingly.

"it's true !" she defended, "i would never, too much a pussy," she pointed her index finger, "and too much pride in this bitch." she said, adding her middle finger. i rolled my eyes playfully and shrugged, yea maybe it was true, she had too much pride to ever do that.

"when we get home later," she smiled, "i'm gonna do anything you tell me to and- " i raised an eyebrow making her stop mid-sentence and she fakes being hurt, putting her hand on her chest, "mykayla..." she scoffed, "i will do it. it's the least you deserve after that stunt you just pulled," she pecked me on the nose and a pink hue appears on my cheeks, "i haven't finished by the way," she continues rambling on, "and i'll make some dinner for you alright? and after that we can cuddle on that bean bag you love so much and watch your favourite movies till you fall asleep." she fantasised, waving her hands about in the air. "i'll carry you to bed and i'll put the covers on you before taking a picture of how adorable you looked to use as blackmail and THEN i'll join you in bed." she smirks and i roll my eyes, "when you wake up, you'll be greeted by an amazing breakfast prepared by yours truly, served in bed" she said proudly, "though please don't get my bed dirty i reallyyy don't feel like cleaning it."

i chuckle, "you won't clean your bed, eilish ?" i ask, "not even for me ? your favourite person in the world ? i thought i was supposed to be rewarded ?" i feigned hurt. "i'll consider cleaning my bed for you but that favourite person in the world part..." she looks away from me and i open my mouth in shock, "fuck you." i hit her and she whines, "ow, what the fuck, i was kidding." she mumbles. "sorry i guess." "sorry I GUESS ?" she asks me, amphasising on those last two words and i shrug, "y'know what ? i'm letting that remark go because you deserve that today, but after today ? you'll never be free if you say that again."

suddenly, a knock was heard from the door, "open up !" a voice yelled, "students aren't allowed in here !" i look at billie and i sigh as the muffled voice continues scolding us. "it's okay, we'll get through this together lovely." she smiles and i unstoppably smile back at her, who wouldn't smile if they saw hers ? so full of confidence, hope and truth.

i nod and she smiles even wider, something i didn't even know was possible, "that's my girl ! c'mon let's go face those fuckers." she puts her hand around my waist and pulls me off her lap before standing up.

she puts out her hand for me to hold and i take it as she pulls me up from the ground. she then moved her hands to each side of my face she spoke, "we." she kisses my left cheek, "can" she kisses my forehead, "do." then my right cheek, "this." and finally my lips, looking at me with a toothy grin.

she holds her hand once again, this time, for me to hold as we walked through the office door to face the chaos that would ensue on the outside the moment we stepped out. i grabbed her hand and she rubbed small circles on my knuckles.

we walked to the door and she put her hand on the handle, the yelling from the other side could still be heard as the man hit the door and yelled more threats at us, "now let us not forget what happens after we deal with alllll this shit." she grins, "breakfast in bed, cuddling, movies, me being your personal slave for..." she drags the word and looks at the wrist of her hand that wasn't holding mine, "exactly 10 hours and 27 minutes." she announced.

"that's more than enough time for me get all the dirt out of you AND get blackmail." i smirked and billie chuckles, "you'd do that to me ? your most favourite person in the world ?" she asks, mocking my earlier statement, chuckling at her own joke.

"you ready?" she asks me and i took a look at her hand holding onto the door knob, "yes." i nod and she gives me a kiss on my lips, "i'm so proud of you." she tells me again and her fingers unlock the door before twisting the doorknob, opening the door and showing the hallway, full of students and staff, not one of them looking calm or settled.

but slowly, each of them started to quiet down as they noticed the office door being unlocked and open, pointing at me and billie and a few of them even, with their phones out, recording us and what we were gonna do next.

"well..." billie said quickly before smacking her lips, "this is awkward."

a/n
this chapter feels so much like a filler and i'm not proud of that BUT APPRECIATE THE FLUFF OKAY ??? also i havent written in awhile bc i felt rlly rlly unmotivated and deeprehshun so forgive me if my writing sucks :,)

okay love y'all, drink some water, eat some food, love yourself, you're pretty, you're amazing, you're worth it, continue being the gay freak you are, ilyilyily

(i missed y'all btw so uhhh yea)