ᴘ ᴜ ᴛ ʜ ʏ

( ^ we stan she's so cute omg this is now a natasha romanoff / scarlett johansson fanpage 🙄🤚 i might just fuck around and make a fanfic abt her 🥲 )

tw for this chapter :)
violence and fighting

i sit next to billie while she drove in her car which she said just before we got in that it was the only thing in the world that she loved just as much as me.

let's just say, that i didn't take it very well.

"oh c'mon kayla, you know i was joking." billie whines as she puts one of her hands on my thigh.

i rolled my eyes before slapping it and continued to cross my arms and face the window, avoiding billie's gaze.

"oh really?" i ask suspiciously, "okay then when and what date did you get dragon?" my eyebrows raised and i bit my lip.

"18th of december" she said almost instantly, "my mom got it for me on my birthday."

"okay then when's my birthday." i ask this time.

"19th of august 2001" she replied as if it was programmed in her brain.

i didn't actually expect her to remember it for gods sake, i thought she would've forgotten or even not even know. but still, i rolled my eyes and turned away from the blue haired girl.

"i was joking, i promise my love." she said with a pout while trying to focus on the road.

"yea sure." i said sarcastically, "i'm only gonna forgive you because you called me 'my love' and i get butterflies when i hear you say it."

billie smirks as a low blush starts to rise from my cheeks.

"guess i'll start to call you that more." she laughs.

"so about the pla-" i start trying to talk about it, but billie cuts me off and changes the topic.

"yea so mykayla what song do you like? you can take my phone and play whatever you want." billie smiles

she was hoping i'd forget about the plan i made before getting out of the house and not do it. but it has to be done.

billie thought it was a bad idea, that everyone might even hate me even more or that i would get bullied, talked about on twitter.

she didn't want a hashtag trending about me there considering they did that to a senior who dated two girls without the both of them knowing and was literally ENGAGED to another girl that wasn't in our school.

asshole.

but the school got the hashtag #cancelmasonmayers trending quite fast. and the word got around and he was even put in the buzzfeed news for fucks sake.

"you know billie, you can make me forget about what i'm gonna do at school, i'm still gonna do it." i shrug as billie sighs in annoyance.

"i..." she stops mid-sentence to sigh, "i'm just trying to protect you." she mumbles before putting her hand on my thigh again, "you understand right?" she asks.

i rest my hand on top of hers as i nod. she smiles gently at me and says seriously, "are you sure you really want to do this?"

"i'm sure." i answer back as confidently as i could but my feelings wouldn't say the same.

[ time skip to school ]

as i walk into the school where i was once known as THE mute girl, everyone glares at me while some turn their backs towards me and whisper to their friends.