ᴡ ᴇ ᴛ ᴅ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴍ s [ ✔︎ ]

there is smut in this chapter 🤌
(smut will be in italics)

Earlier today
Mykayla's pov

Billie pushes me down onto the bed before grabbing my hips and pulling me onto my lap. Her lips attack mine hungrily and her tongue quickly slips into my mouth. her warm hot breath contrasts with mine as we both fight for dominance.

i grin against the kiss already knowing she was going to win, but i don't go down without a fight. billie notices this and immediately stops before grabbing my chin with her hand and lifting my chin up to look at her, "it's cute how you think you can act all tough and in charge but i think we all know who is gonna win," she scoffs lightly, "right kitten?"

"i think it's time i take the control and fuck you senseless, teach you a good lesson." she flips us over so im below her and she hovers over me with a dark smirk.

her words send a tingle down my spine as her hand travels down my body to where my pussy is. as she pulls my panties aside, her fingers brush through my folds and i whimper. her fingers toy with my clit, rubbing a slow circle before teasing my entrance.

"god, you're so wet that my fingers can just" she enters me as i gasp, "slip right in. that's how fucking wet you are." and she wasn't wrong.

"i want you to let out those pretty moans of yours doll, don't hold them in." she says, palm bumping my clip as i moan out loud at the new pet name and finger she added in.

"good girl." she smiles, "it wasn't that hard to listen to instructions now was it?"

"i want you to come for me love." she whispers into my ear as she adds another finger and i choke out a moan. "come all over my fingers." she barks, feeling me squeeze his fingers as my head falls back.

her fingers leave me, coated in my slick before they're in her mouth, licking them clean with a smirk on her face.

"round 2?"

My alarm clock rings waking me up from my dream and i quickly look below my blanket to find my bed sheets soaked.

oh god.

This can't be happening....

i just had a wet dream about billie.

Time skip after school at bil's house

I hit my head with the math textbook next to me while Billie repeats how she got the answer for the seventh time.

"Basically, P(x) = x3 - 7x + 6 given leading coefficient 1 and its factors are +1,-1constant term is 6 and its factors are +1,-1,+2,-2,+3,-3,+6,-6 So the possible rational zeros are +1,-1,+2,-2,+3,-3,+6,-6" Billie said while pointing at the equation and her working for how she got her answer.

"You lost me at P(x)" a monotone voice said from my phone.

"God you're just so dumb." a voice mutters from the corner of the red illuminated room. i glare at laurel as billie groans.

She decided to come to Billie house today to watch us to do the project because apparently I had a crush on bil and I would steal her away.

I mean that wasn't completely wrong considering that fact about this morning... but anyway.

"Babe be nice..." Billie says through gritted teeth. Laurel puts up her middle finger before continuing to scroll through Instagram on her phone.