ʙ ʀ ᴏ ᴏ ᴋ ᴇ ʟ ᴀ ɴ ᴇ ʜ ɪ ɢ ʜ [ ✔︎ ]

^ i will die for him and that's not a exaggeration

Present

Mykayla's pov

A loud ringing fills my ears and I let out a groan. I sit up before hitting the alarm clock and getting ready to lie back down in bed for another ten minutes. i lie back down expecting it to stop but it doesn't. i sit up in confusion as i furrow my eyebrows.

I take the clock in my hand and press the button, what the fuck? Why the hell isnt it stopping? After a minute or two of the annoying ringing i threw the clock across my room towards the wall.

And funnily it's stopped ringing. Maybe next time when Hannah is yelling at me I could yeet her across the living room and that might shut her up.

I mumble curses under my breath as i got off my bed and my feet touched the cold floor. I walk towards my bathroom and take off my clothes.

I step onto the wet bathroom tiles and turn on the shower head.

The hot water pours down and hits my body.  It drips by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind of things. All the things I honestly don't care about. It's the water. My mind swirls, and it's like I'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful, but it can never last, from experience, i know that now.

After fifteen minutes or so I step out of the bathroom wrapping myself with a white silk robe. i can't help but feel a little better being engulfed in the warmth it gave.

I walk towards my closet and open it up finding the right outfit to wear. I look through the clothes looking at each one with more disgust than the other.

I told Hannah not to buy me those stupid clothes what the hell.

Obviously she threw out all my other clothes and replaced them with "cUTe gIRlY and pREtTY cLOtHEs tHAt wILl gET yOu a bOYfRIenD"

She probably doesn't even know I'm gay as fuck but that doesn't matter.

Well too bad on her once I'm 18 in 8 months I'm moving out of this shithole.

My dad and her probably won't even care.

I slam the closet door before going to my bed and pulling out a outfit from below the mattress.

Perfect.

I knew one day Hannah would change all the clothes in my closet into something else so it was a good idea to hide shit under my bed.

I take off my robe and put on the clothes. They weren't exactly what I was planning on wearing today but okay I Guess...

 They weren't exactly what I was planning on wearing today but okay I Guess

(YALL CAN STOP COMMENTING ABT THIS SHIT NOW CAUSE I JUST CHANGED IT)

(changed it again because these bitches mean smh 🥰)

I look at myself in the mirror before getting my jacket from my bed putting it around my waist.

the outfit doesn't really match the maroon colour but I don't really care.

I grab my bag before opening my room door. I take a deep breath before I walk down the stairs, already knowing what's about to happen.

As I walk down I see Hannah downstairs. She still looks angry about yesterday's fight. Her knuckles were red and bruised from trying to knock down my door.

As I got closer I see some medicine on the table next to her. Probably due to how much she was shouting last night.

I'm actually suprised that the neighbours haven't lodged a complain to the police about us yet.

When I get downstairs I look away from Hannah and start ignoring her along with my dad on the recliner with coffee in one hand and a newspaper in the other.

Just as I reach the door a small smirk appears on my face. finally,  a day without her yelling at me in the morning for gods sake. just as I was about to open the door-

"Mykayla! Why did you come out so late what were you doing upstairs huh? What were you doing?" Hannah said stopping me before I could open up the door. "You are going to a new school today you know? Brookelane is one of the most reputable schools here and you will not get there late! So no breakfast for you!"

you just had to jinx it. you just had to fucking jinx it.

I turn to face her before telling her in sign language "Oh wow I'm so sad! Okay bye I'm going out and by the way what I was doing in my room is none of your business." I smile at her sarcastically before pushing open the door.

I walk out and grab my skateboard next to the door.

No one ever drives me to school and walking is no fun so why not just skateboard there.

I stand on it and push myself off the floor.

i never really liked cars or motorbikes but more prefers skateboards and skates and bicycles. don't get me wrong, people who own motorcycles are fucking hot but skateboarders- now that's a different breed. they can rail me any day.

when i skateboard it makes me feel like one of those bad bitches.

(Time skip to when she reaches)

I stand in front of the school and sigh just  looking at the kids around. Brookelane high, known to be infested with snobby rich ass daddy money's kids.

Feels like a eternity since I updated lmao, this chapter sucks