Drafts probably I'll never finish

Each draft will be separated by a ——
............
Dead flowers Errink angst
White pecks drifted slowly down to the ground, the path littered with snow making the ground seem like an abyss of white.

A pair of skeletons, one wearing a dark blue sweater and yellow fingerless gloves. His bones were black as the void, navy blue stripes running down from his eyes mimicking tears marked his face.
His eye sockets were blood red, yellow and with mismatched eyes standing out from the red.

The other was fairly dressed, beige sweater with black gloves. A brown scarf covered in small specks of snow wrapped nicely around his bare neck.
His eye lights were mismatched, one a yellow star with a blue circle within, the other a just cyan blue circle.

His eyes changed to different symbols and colors almost every time the blinked.

They both looked so calm, the snowdrop flowers scattered around almost disappearing in the cloudy white snow.
——
Love at First Play Pt. 2 Afterdeath
What could he play, there were so many pianos and other interesting things to play scattered around the store, all in different colors and textures.
Geno walked around brushing his boney fingers on the top of the pianos. He look around spotting the cloaked skeleton staring at some guitars. He simply ignored him and continued browsing the pianos around the store, but the Reaper had other plans.

The deathly pile of bones floated his way lazily to the wounded one giving Geno a tap from behind.
To Geno his touch was cold, dead even. But to the Grim Reaper himself it's was like a normal poke.

Geno turned around facing the black cloaked skeleton, his expression bored and calm.
"Heya, don't believe we've met. The name's Reaper", the Grim spoke calmly with a hint of laziness sown into his introduction.

"Hi? I'm Geno"

"Nice", and then Mister Edgy Reaper.
Geno shivered, he could still feel his aura, it was practically choking him. Yet, he could still breathe, weird right?
——
Yeah that's it
Working on Ink error oneshot to satisfy your shipping needs.
It should be done before Mother's Day.