~*•Christmas Special•*~

5 ships plus and exclusive Dreamtale brothers part because I couldn't write anything for their birthday?
ALRIGHTY-
————
Crossmare! (Cross x Nightmare)

Christmas lights were hung up, tinsel, and any sort of Christmas decor was put up somewhere to make the gloomy castle feel more pleasant and less, well dead.
"Remind me why we are having a party at our castle and not somewhere else?", the goopy overlord grumbled, all the colourful lights and extra burst of happiness was starting to get to him.
"Because we agreed last year? Don't you remember?", the Oreo was just finishing up the fake presents to put under the (also,) fake pine tree.

"Did I?"

"Yes Nighty you did"

"I was drunk wasn't I"

"Yes"

"Damm-"
————.————
Driller :3 (Dream x Killer)
-
The two skeletons were sitting on their pale red couch. A small fireplace was keeping them warm and away from the harsh cold, outside beyond their cozy home.
A small miniature Christmas tree was placed in a pot above their brick fireplace, small shiny balls were hung on the tree.
The small house was enclosed from the bustling town nearby, the shelter hidden by thick dense trees.
They'd both agreed that they'd stop celebrating Christmas, the pressure of getting everyone a present they like was terrible. It's would always get the golden boy anxious or over-worried, it was for the best they'd stop, Killer was fine with it too, he never like gifting things unless it was really insanely special, that or it was for dream.-
————.————
Astronomy! (Sci x Outer)

Rocks floated around the vast universe, planets of different colours and texture stood almost still two the bunch of bones on one of the floating rocks.

The pair was pointing out constellations and planets together, it was actually an advantage living in space. The so called sky to them was breath taking. They both found it hard to celebrate Christmas, one's home was too messy and un-fitting for a party, the other lived beyond were oxygen lies. Yet still, they found ways.
The more scientific of the two found made a formula to keep a living tree in outer space, although; the tree would not grow larger if give water or the right light, and the tree would only age, as if it was never given the needs in the first place.
It didn't matter, as long as the tree lived long enough. They would decorate with the normal items you would, tinsel, balls, lights with a bright star sitting on the top.
The usually they'd put in Outer's home, but today they both decided some privacy was nice instead. They placed the tree at their favourite star gazing spot, it sat right behind them, some leaves had fallen off but at least they were happy.
————.————
Crepic (Cross x Epic)
-
Through the darkness of the room you could make out a bed with glowing lump on it, snickers could be hear coming from it.
Under the blanket were two of the Multiverse's greatest Meme Gods, or that what they'd call themselves.
The bruh and meme were looking at, well; Christmas memes- Yes very fashionable.

They were having fun, cat memes filled their non-existent brains. It was absolutely stupid and pointless to watch memes at 1 am, and yet they still did it.
Eventually they both fell asleep, their resting bodies slowly shifting about trying to find what was so warn on the bed.
Let's say they woke up waking the whole of Epictale.
————.————
Farm x Horror
-
Horror was just casually chewing on lettuce, yes lettuce. It was the only thing that Farm knew would keep Horror from chewing the whole farm to shreds.

"Lettuce tastes nice"

"I know-"

The farm wasn't decorated that much, just some in place the animals couldn't reach; mainly because Christmas decor wasn't, well. Edible-
Hey, but at least a tree was planted by the farm house.
————.————
Errink (Error x Ink)
-Hanahaki AU (Aftermath, yes I know the first part hasn't been published. This is a teaser)

Gosh, he really didn't think Error would like him back, it was a shock to him at first; And the flowers that littered his body didn't go until a few days later.

He was happy?

It was currently around 1 year after the incident at the Sakura tree, snow coated the ground like before. The skeletons were holding hands, thick knitted mittens prevented them from actually touching each other.
They sat down on a nearby bench and leaned on each other, it was cold after all. They were waiting for another couple in the park.
————.————

!JOKU BROS SPECIAL!
Dreamtale Beans :D
-
The golden boy and brother were celebrating their 8th Christmas, and guess what. dream somehow forgot his dear brother a present-

"On the first day of Christmas my brother gave to me.", the bookworm sang as he read his book, but only loud enough that his golden sibling could hear from below the great tree.

"Nothing."

His eyes shot up from his book and glared at his brother with an intensity it would probably kill you.

Dream look up at his brother with a guilty face, Dream smiled with worried and started running. He knew Nightmare wouldn't help him up the tree tonight, that or he'd shove him so deep, within the tree branches he wouldn't be able to get out.
————.————
932 Words (That's sad-)
I got lazy at the end-
I finally found a way to spellcheck my writing HORRAY!

Thank you all for 6000 reads :D
It means a lot to know people like to read my writing.

🔔Merry Christmas and I shall see you in the next post :3🔔