Crossmare-Kids

-My friend is writing HonkyDUCKo3o a book, the whole book is in the desc of her book so uh go check it out :> (Just check the tags and then you'll find it)
Normal Crossmare (More like the kids running around the room)

--------------------------------------

Shouting could be heard from aCROSS the mansion as two skeletons could be seen sitting on a dark purple couch leaning against each other. One was bigger and had a weird goop covering their whole body as the other was white boned and was wearing only black and white. The two watched as their kids ran around the living room chasing each other.

"GIVE IT BACK INCUBUX!", one shouted while he was chasing another goop covered skeleton, "Nope" Incubux said dully. The one chasing him screeched as he ran faster trying to get his woolly hat back.

"Should we do something Nighty?", the monochrome skeleton whispered, "Nah, let them run out of energy", replied Nightmare, "But they have like, infinite amount of that", Cross stated. "Hun, your dealing with them all day while I'm at work. Of course your going to say that" Nightmare sighed.

-+Time skip to 30 mins later+-

The two parents were asleep on the couch as the trouble makers were still running around slowly losing energy. The clock on the coffee table said it was 10:00 pm, some faint footsteps followed by a yawn could be heard coming down the stairs. Ying and Yang could both be seen at the foot of the stairs, "Incubux, Noah go to sleep" they growled in unison clearly pissed (how NiXss and Moonlight are sleeping through this they don't know). "Uh, no?" Noah stated, "I want my hat back" he addded. "Go.To.Sleep.Now" Yang hissed as Ying used magic to drag the hat out of Incubux's hands, "Honestly, I might be second oldest but I'm surely more mature when it comes down to things like this" Ying stated truthfuly.

Noah sprinted to Ying reaching for his hat, "GIMME GIMME GIMME" Noah yelled as the other three shushed them, "Your going to wake mom up" they whispered. And if called on command their 'mother' (Cross) opened their eyes, everyone but yang tried to look as innocent as possible while their mother looked at them sternly, "Why are you all up this late?" their "mother' asked tiredly, "Well, uhhhh-", Ying was cut off when Yang started to explain, "Me and Ying woke up to loud foot steps, so we went to see what was happening. Turns out these two funkers were still chasing each other at ten at night. Were just about to fix the problem when you woke up and then I had to explain this shiz.", they all looked at Yang in awe, as Yang's face remained emotionless.

"Well then, can you kids go to sleep", Cross yawned, they all nodded in agreement and went upstairs to sleep. "Nighty, Nighty? Nightmare?", Cross turned around to see that his hubando wasn't there. 'Cross Nightmare is behind you being a jerk', 'Thanks Chara' Cross whipped his head round to see Nightmare's face inches away from his own. "Nightmare it's 10:15, lets go to sleep", "I'm the god of nightmares soooo no :>". Cross sighed, "I'll get the water bucket", "waIT NOOOOOO"

Lets say that they went to sleep with a cute pissed off Nightmare

——————————-
*You hear choking nosies in the distance*
HonkyDUCKo3o: Since you said lemon juice I'm going to name this book Lemon juice
(Did she do it, no, no she didn't)
-*Splat*-